BY VIVENDI GAMES

Lexi W.
This is such a fun and cute strategic game to play that is great for all ages. The colors and graphics are very awesome! Easy to figure out on how to play and level up in the game. I also like that there are multiple other fun Spyro games! Definitely recommend playing!
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
I wish they would take all the old games and make them for the new systems! This game is a classic and I love it!
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
Love all the crash games and wish they would come out with more. i had so much fun playing with this as a kid
Dina A.
This is the best video game ever made my kids are addicted to it so much so that they miss school on a regular basis
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Its been way too long since I played Crash Bandicoot! I love it though and this is one of the best games out there!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
Crash bandicoot is still one of the best original games made for play station, I loved every game and this racing one is awesome!
Pablo T.
All of the crash bandicoot racing games are amazing, I much prefer them to the mario ones. This one is no exception and is as much fun as the rest!