BY VIVENDI GAMES

Cari πŸ’‹.
Davis, CA
Probably the number one game I played as a child! I honestly wish my game system was set up to play now! This is a good game to help with hand and eye coordination with how much is going on.
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
Crash bandicoot wrath of cortex, is not what it could have been, Levels fun, music was great, graphics were good.
Load times were H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E, and enemies were loosing brains. Usually enemy's would only hit one spot. so the same thing would be put a totem in some point and make it to shoot in given direction so that reduces game's difficulty A LOT. overall as i said, the game is good and fun to play. but proper challenge is missing and load times break game's immersion totally now.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
This is one of my favorite crash bandicoot games I've beat it like 3 times it's very affordable and different from all the other crash games there all different and very very fun I would most definitely recommend this
Elisa M.
This game never gets old to me! I remember playing it all the time when I was younger! Looking back on it the loading screen took so long, but I still remember the music that played!
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Everyone has got to play Crash Bandicoot a few times in their life. It's fun and challenging. My favorite feature is Aku Aku (the mask with colorful feathers).
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love crash bandicoot. I've played this game since I was little it was my all time favorite game on my game cube I wish I still had it. Best game ever
Rhea A.
Rochester , NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
So I have the brand new crash revamped and it is so cool to see characters more detailed , they left them pretty much the same
Cynthia L.
I loved this game!!!!!!! In my opinion the best game I've ever played. I kinda miss playing video games like these.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Carina O.
I was so obsessed with the Crash Bandicoot games! They are so much fun. I really miss having a PS and playing then.
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
One of my favorite games from
Childhood. I loved all the crash bandicoots games they made