Vivendi Games Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure uploaded by Courtney S.

BY VIVENDI GAMES

Lexi W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is such a fun and cute strategic game to play that is great for all ages. The colors and graphics are very awesome!!! Easy to figure out on how to play and level up in the game. I also like that there are multiple other fun Spyro games!! Definitely recommend playing!!
ashley r.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is the perfect Crash combo, it has everything one could want from Crash, and then some. My kids love this game, me and my husband also love playing this game, we were up for 4hrs. after the kids wen't to bed, playing this game, it's a total blast. Definitley buy this game, awesome game.
Holly B.
Longview, TX
I used to play this as a kid. I went through a phase, I was really into video games. This was one of my favorite ones! Great graphics and very exciting, keeps you on your toes. You also don't lose interest!!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have played so many Krash Bandicoot games. It brings back great memories. It's a great adventure game with turns around every corner. Very addictive. Great replay value. I'd definitely recommend.
Janie H.
Man this game was my life!! I usef to play all day every day! Until the disc stopped working from playing it too much lol! Great game really recommend it to everyone! I used to play it on playstation tho.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I've always been a crash bandicoot fan! Obviously I started playing the original on PlayStation, so when I saw this for gambit advance I had to habe it! It's super fun, if you like the original crash you will love this!
Sarah R.
This was a classic always loved playing this game. Keeps you wanting more a blast to play with the kids for family game night and bring you back to when you were a kid as well. Recommend to anyone
Courtney S.
Love Crash Bandicoot!! I played this original game as a kid and then repurchased this and it came Ina bundle of 48 other games that came with my gaming console when I first purchased it. I got the one TB Xbox One console around last Christmas time and I'm not sure if this is still available but this is an awesome game for children and adults alike, if you love to relive your childhood. Two thumbs up!
Maria C.
I own a ton of crash bandicoot games. I grew up on this game as a child and being able to play it as an adult has given me a lot of nostalgia. Its amazing to play it again and feel like a child again. I just hope to finally make a reboot for ps4 I would buy it in a heart beat!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This, along with Pokémon, was one of my favorite games growing up. I actually still have and cam use my original version. It was very affordable and appealed to me as a preteen and my brother who is much younger than I am. I love crash such fond memories.
Brittany G.
Is this one exactly like the one I use to play on ps1? I love this game!!
Renee A.
Everett, WA
Which crash bandicoot game is your favorite?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
How does the game boy version compare to the playstation version?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Do they have Crash for newest gaming systems?
Glory M.