Vivendi Games Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure uploaded by Courtney S.

BY VIVENDI GAMES

Freddy G.
Este juego es un clasico si no has jugado este videojuego de verdad que aun no sabes lo que es un verdadero juego ya que este juego puede entretenerte por horas y mientras mas juegas mas te entregas lo recomiendo siempre.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
I remember getting the Blue Game Boys when we were little for Christmas one year from Toys R Us. They were so hip and cool for the time. We carried ours everywhere and this was my favorite game to play on Gameboy and PS2
Verneka D.
This game is awesome and it brings back memories it's one of my top ten child hood games it's very fun and I really recommend it for the whole family it is very affordable you can't go wrong with this game
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
This game brings back childhood memories! I remember playing it all the time. It does get annoying when you can't pass a level or when you die for dumb reasons, but its a fun game to pass time.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
This was so awesome , I love this game , of course I played it on ps , but I hope they really come out with it on PS4 that Would be so cool
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Gamer Expert
So excited crash is coming back! Growing up i had the original play station. And this was my absolute favorite game! I had beat every one.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Absolutely love Crash Bandicoot and this game. It would be better to play on another gaming system but on the go,its amazing.
Krystal Z.
Crash is one of my all time favorite games! I don't understand why this hasn't been revamped yet for the newer systems?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Gamer Expert
Crash is always great!! Lots of fun and challenges throughout. The kids love it and so do we. Definitely recommend.
Dominique R.
This game is the absolute classic! I absolutely love this product! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would!
Brittany G.
Is this one exactly like the one I use to play on ps1? I love this game!!
Renee A.
Everett, WA
Which crash bandicoot game is your favorite?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
How does the game boy version compare to the playstation version?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Do they have Crash for newest gaming systems?
Glory M.