BY VIVE PRO

Transforms dull into glossy, healthy shine. see more...

Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Conditioner 13 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
  • "This has a great scent to it...I have curly hair and it is not to heavy..but after 24 hours it tends to feel greasy. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great smelling conditioner that leaves my hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
Marsha B.
Works really well the day of use but id say after 24 hours it leaves hair feeling oily and heavy. Id say itd be great for dry scalp and it does smell really good. Did it work the best for me but I feel like it could be a good Product for someone with a different hair type
DONNA V.
This conditioner is great. It's moisturizing but doesn't leave a film or any build up like some conditioners. It has a great smell. People always ask me what I'm wearing because of it. I have curly hair so I use the conditioner twice as much as I do the shampoo. The only drawback is that it's getting harder to find in my area.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I used to love this line of hair products. Made my hair so silky soft. They have discontinued it for the most part. I have been able to get a hold of it randomly in walmart and some discount stores. I like this line better then their new advanced care shampoos and conditioners.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
Is ok product...i haven't seen much of a difference on my hair...it says it helps conditions hair without weighing it down....nourishes hair for greater strength....detangles and helps defend against split ends....transforms dull into glossy, healthy shine
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this because it was at my mom's house and readily available. It was okay. Nothing fantastic, but good for what it was. I wouldn't rebuy, but it didn't make my hair feel crunchy.
Mia H.
Not going to be too harsh because I think it may have been the wrong conditioner for me. I need more volume than anything else. Smells pleasant but my hair fell flat on my face, even though I blow dried it upside down
Ashley S.
Gilbert, AZ
New favorite hair product. Light and a great scent. I use this when I don't want a ton of product in my hair. Not a heavy or thick conditioner . I LOVE this stuff!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Wasn't too thrilled with this stuff. I felt that no matter how much I rinsed it really left my hair feeling like it was coated in some kinda sticky stuff.
Terri R.
Queens
Stephanie  L.
Leaves my hair feeling, smelling, and looking fabulous. It shines so much and feels so strong