Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz

by vive organic

This power-packed cold-pressed shot blends roots, fruits, and flowers into the ultimate immune system strengthener. A high concentration of Ginger and Turmeric Root to kick start immunity. Black Pepper aids absorption of the powerful Curcumin compound found in Turmeric. Echinacea is cold-pressured to ensure that its healing properties are delivered in the purest and most efficient form. Pineapple and Ginger unite in harmony to create a delicious flavor with a bite. Gender: unisex.

doors this get rid of acne quick?
Did anyone was drinking it?
Start your review of Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mai T.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Mai T.
Purchased at: Target
I enjoyed this gulp of ginger and turmeric shot. You can feel the boost! I am going to purchase more for back up.
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Patrycja T.
During the world pandemic me and my family stared taking care about our immunity. I started buying them from #hellofresh to try them and I am satisfied. It's 99%juice, have yellow color and it's really spice, per first 5 minutes you feel only the ginger. I am holding it up and drinking as fast as possible with closed eyes 😁 During pandemic and fall season I didn't even have a cold what happened really often last year. #vitaminc #vive #immunityboost #covid19 #pandemic
Kiyana P.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Kiyana P.
It has a strong smell of ginger and spice so don’t smell just go for it. It is spicy and has a ginger after taste. I’ve been drinking these for about a month now and I’m not sure if it’s effecting my health or not but it’s worth the try.
Alysia K.
Maumee, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get acid reflux that is triggered by stress and certain foods (that I usually consume because I'm stressed), so every once in a while it hits me hard and finding fast relief can be difficult. I usually find luck in anything with real ginger and happened to come across these at the store the other day. The taste is incredibly strong and I recommend some kind of chaser, like water. I took it in two sips and felt gradual quick relief for the burning in my throat. I also got the kind with cayenne, which was truly a mistake - it was so spicy! It's spicy enough with the ginger. But still, it really helped. The price is a little bit much and the simple ingredient list is both comforting that it's truly organic but also makes me question if I could just make my own. But these are great go-tos if you suffer from acid reflux or need an immunity boost during cold season!
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Hannah D.
This product tastes really gross but I haven’t gotten sick in forever! I take 2 a week and I believe it really helps! With covid and us being in a global pandemic the thought of being even a little sick scares me! It is important to take care of yourself and your health during these times!
Alexus  T.
Pennsauken, NJ
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Alexus  T.
I came across these when I worked at an organic market. I just picked up 2 the other day with elderberry and they work SO WELL. I mix with a shot of cranberry juice and chug away. There's a slight warm feeling which honestly would be any of the 3 ingredients: Tumeric, ginger, or black pepper. You know the saying, "The burn means it's working"? That's how I feel this immunity shot. I normally get the one with added elderberry for an extra immunity kick. I'm headed back to the market to get more now. Around 2 bucks in my area and they go on sale fairly often in my area, not bad at all.
Kadidra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I need to buy these in bulk! I love them and the different brands. It always meet my expectations. I’m so disappointed when I go to the store and they are not stocked!
Nadia P.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Another excellent immunity shot. Strong, bold flavors with cayenne and ginger perfect for cold/flu season.
Melonie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Melonie M.
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Shot - 2 fl oz Great way for a busy mom with me to boost her immunity. Found it at Jewel-Osco for $2.50. Not yummy tasting but A quick shot easily chased with your favorite juice