Vive Organic Immunity Boost Cayenne Wellness Shot - 2 fl oz

Vive Organic Immunity Boost Cayenne Wellness Shot - 2 fl oz

This cold-pressed shot contains a high concentration of cold-pressed Ginger Root and Turmeric Root to kick start immunity. Black Pepper aids absorption of the powerful Curcumin compound found in Turmeric. Cayenne heats it up; Capsaicin, the active ingredient in cayenne peppers, has also been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicines to spark circulation and appetite. Coconut water, naturally low in sugar, helps ensure this is our lowest calorie offering. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vive Organic Immunity Boost Cayenne Wellness Shot - 2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brockton, MA
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Cayenne Wellness Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Mirla G.
I’ve been using these Vive shots for several months during peak flu season and now during the COVID-19 crisis. Vive is great! Cold pressed, all non-gmo, organic, vegan friendly ingredients. The use imperfect produce, which it amazing!! It have a high concentration of ginger and turmeric root to start immunity.
Brentwood
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Cayenne Wellness Shot - 2 fl oz This definitely has a kick but I like it. You can taste the ginger root first than the cayenne pepper kicks in. One of favorite wellness shots. Its organic and great size for people on the go. I definitely will buy again.
Lynchburg, VA
Vive Organic Immunity Boost Cayenne Wellness Shot - 2 fl oz uploaded by Ursula B.
Love these little shots of good health in a tiny bottles! Instead hunting all these ingredients and not having a juicer, my tasty drink comes already mixed and I can drink in one or two gulps! I like the smooth orange taste with a little kick to jump start my immunity! Definitely recommend to health lovers!

Looking for your answer?