BY VIVANT SKIN CARE, LLC

Vivant's Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser works great when used daily on face and body for adult acne and oily skin. Helps prevent ingrown hairs while cleaning the skin of residual bacteria, yeasts or viruses and removing excessive dead skin cells. Exfoliating with this Vivant Mandelic Acid Cleanser is an essential step in treating acne, aged or hyper-pigmented skin of all hues. 2015 Aestheticians' Choice Awards Winner. MADE in THE U.S.A. Vivant Skin Care Labs use U.S. Pharmaceutical Grade raw materials, the highest grade for skin care products. All Vivant Skin Care products are formulated to work synergistically to make your skin look its best. see more...

• I've been looking everywhere for a product to banish my a...1 Answers
Belotte A.
It's a great exfoliating cleanser I can see the difference in my skin as soon as I started using it I really like it
Margaret B.
Athens
Review for: Vivant Skin Care Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, 16 Ounce more...
This product will yield immediate results in skin softness. With  regular and continued use, you will see elevated improvement in skin clarity, smoothness, and refined pores. It is an exfoliating cleanser I keep repurchasing because I don't see anything else like it on the market! And though it is expensive, I think it's worth every penny. A holy grail product for me and is great for anyone with normal to oily skin.
Tarra D.
Roseville, MI
I've been looking everywhere for a product to banish my adult body and face acne. I'm rather oily and perspire easily. Combined with being a dance instructor, the worst of both worlds combines! Would you recommend this product or go with another? Thanks!

Amazon