BY VIVANI

Vivani premium organic dark chocolates are pure sensual pleasure. Vivani only uses carefully selected ingredients from 100% organically controlled suppliers. No emulsfiers are used in this production process so Vivani contains NO SOY LECITHIN. These premium quality dark chocolate bars are made with top quality cocoa beans, real bourbon vanilla, and organic ingredients. No genetically engineered ingredients are used. Each bar has a high cocoa content. This fine chocolate bar, is a great treat for dark chocolate lovers. Features include: Made without the use of soy lecithin Top quality, organic ingredients. Does not use genetically engineered ingredients Each bar showcases a unique piece of artwork Finely crafted European chocolate Top quality cocoa beans see more...

Paulina B.
Plantation, FL
I love this chocolate. I am a big chocolate person, I always keep some in my lunch bag, purse and bedroom. This dark chocolate is very rich. I love the taste and the fact that is organic. The packaging of it is very nice put together makes perfect gifts for someone.
Megan W.
Vivani dark chocolate is the best dark chocolate that I have ever tasted! So rich & since it's organic where can you go wrong there?
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
Great for people that love really dark and bitter chocolate. I usually like it but this one was just too bitter for me.
Jennifer M.
Great for when you craze chocolate but are trying to watch your frame. Dark chocolate is much healthier
Alee L.
Very rich in flavor! I love chocolate so this was amazing. Must try for chocolate lovers.
Lindsey S.
Palm Bay, FL
I love dark chocolate and this chocolate is the bomb! So rich and dark I love it
sierra e.
kentucky
So I'm guessing it has its own nateral sweet taste totally would love to try these ?
Robersy C.