BY VIVANI

VIVANI 10x 3, 5 OZ ORGANIC DARK CHOCOLATE BAR WITH 85 CO, The highlight for all gourmets and lovers of superior dark chocolate, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA6056 see more...

Nikki B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I feel like I was biased to begin with. It was decently affordable that's why I gave it a try. If you enjoy dark chocolate I would recommend trying it but it just wasn't for me.
Emily G.
I love dark chocolate so this gets an A+ from me. It is on the more expensive side for chocolate, but so good. I have It about once or twice a month. It is great value! I would recommend this to all dark chocolate lovers!
ana maria h.
MIAMI
Es un producto excelente de muy. Una calidad para los que le gusta el chocolate sobre todo porque no contiene mucha azucar
Leanna Lynn B.
Newport news, VA
My mother in law bought this for me. Love these! Great for putting in Christmas stockings!!!! Absolutely love!!
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I hate dark chocolate but this is the only one I would actually recommend. It's so delicious.
Claudia D.
es de lo mejor tienes un super sabor la verdad es muy bueno yo lo comería siempre de verdad es lo maxim comprenlo es super recomendable
nora s.
I hate dark chocolate and so does my sister but we both absolutely love this chocolate!! I recommend this!
Carolina R.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. MIAMI FL 33195
No me gusta el chocolate negro, soy amante del azúcar Pero debo decir que este hace la diferencia.
Muy bueno este chocolate amargo, es un buen producto y una marca muy reveladora, i love it
Lorna D.
County Antrim, Ballymena
Excellant product its sweet and hits the spot i would highly recommend everyobe to buy this
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is delicious?
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I dislike dark chocolate, but based on review I heard it's really good. What's the difference