Viva® Vantage™ Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels 8 ct Pack

by Viva

Viva® Towels work like cloth to stand up to any cleaning job.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva® Vantage™ Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels 8 ct Pack!
Logan, OH
Viva vantage paper towels pick up really good and seem strong to.you can tear how many sheets off you want at a time.great to clean spills up and great use as a napkin if like to,I think.
This paper toweling is the number one on my list that I like to buy! The texture, strength, and ability to pick a sheet size is great for the price. Would highly recommend!
Massillon , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these paper towels. perfect for any size spill. They are strong enough to clean up and not feel like you are wasting them. Price is pretty comparable to others.
Chandler, AZ
These are the best paper towels. They are strong, durable and yet still soft. I like these textured “vantage” ones the best, but the other viva ones are great as well.
Murfreesboro, TN
In my opinion the best paper towels on the market. I will purchase no other brand. The only downside is the don’t work well with an upright towel dispenser too well.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these paper towels! They feel just like cloth, are super absorbent and can clean up crazy tough messes without ripping! I have used these as substitute wipes for my son with water when he has had severe diaper rash due to an gastrointestinal issue he has that makes his stools super acidic and burns his bottom on contact. He has had no complaint when I have used these and when wet, they fee just like Huggies baby wipes!!
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
Most durable paper towels on the market! I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors! Highly recommend!
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite paper towels. I typically hate using paper towels cause they're a waste. Even though I recycle these I love that one towel gets the job done so in the end I'm using less paper products. They are super absorbent and worth the extra cost compared to others
You will always find these paper towels in my kitchen. They are so soft and soak up really well. They are the BEST paper towels!! Viva® Vantage™ Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels 8 ct Pack
Monroe, LA
This is the only brand of paper towels that we use. As a mother of 2 little girls, papers towels have to stand up to every test. These are perfect for everyday messes to wiping their little noses. The price is right in the middle, so I don't feel like I'm getting cheap made or over paying. Highly recommended.

Looking for your answer?