Viva® Vantage™ Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels 8 ct Pack

by Viva

Viva® Towels work like cloth to stand up to any cleaning job.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva® Vantage™ Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels 8 ct Pack!
Hagerhill, KY
Viva is my favorite paper towels, but they have changed in the past few years. I love the original super soft and absorbent Viva paper towels. They did leave behind some lint but I was okay with that. They’re definitely not as soft as they used to be but it’s still the only paper towel I will buy.
Endicott, NY
These are my go to paper towels. I like that you can "select a size." They're absorbent and sturdy, so can clean up grimy messes. They are a little more expensive, but I feel the high quality is worth the price, but I usually buy a larger package for a better value.
Zachary , LA
These will take you a bit to get used to. This is more clothlike and doesn't have any ridges if you're using them for household chores. They also leave behind white fuzzies on you if they touch you. They're affordable but I don't recommend.
Des Moines, WA
My favorite paper towels. They are super strong and work very well for any sort of clean ups and spills. I use them for my painting all the time. They are great. Not too expensive, less then the bigger brands.
Martinez, GA
These paper towels are on par with most others in its category. It is a great price for the amount and power that you get, so I would highly recommend to get the best bang for your buck. Great middle ground.
Logan, OH
Viva vantage paper towels pick up really good and seem strong to.you can tear how many sheets off you want at a time.great to clean spills up and great use as a napkin if like to,I think.
Chandler, AZ
These are the best paper towels. They are strong, durable and yet still soft. I like these textured “vantage” ones the best, but the other viva ones are great as well.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these paper towels! They feel just like cloth, are super absorbent and can clean up crazy tough messes without ripping! I have used these as substitute wipes for my son with water when he has had severe diaper rash due to an gastrointestinal issue he has that makes his stools super acidic and burns his bottom on contact. He has had no complaint when I have used these and when wet, they fee just like Huggies baby wipes!!
Huntington , WV
Most durable paper towels on the market! I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors! Highly recommend!
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite paper towels. I typically hate using paper towels cause they're a waste. Even though I recycle these I love that one towel gets the job done so in the end I'm using less paper products. They are super absorbent and worth the extra cost compared to others