BY VIVA #47 in Paper Towels

Viva® Towels work like cloth to stand up to any cleaning job. see more...

Brooke D.
You will always find these paper towels in my kitchen. They are so soft and soak up really well. They are the BEST paper towels!! Viva® Vantage™ Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels 8 ct Pack
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these paper towels! They feel just like cloth, are super absorbent and can clean up crazy tough messes without ripping! I have used these as substitute wipes for my son with water when he has had severe diaper rash due to an gastrointestinal issue he has that makes his stools super acidic and burns his bottom on contact. He has had no complaint when I have used these and when wet, they fee just like Huggies baby wipes!!
Miranda V.
Most durable paper towels on the market! I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors! Highly recommend!
Tiffany C.
Monroe, LA
This is the only brand of paper towels that we use. As a mother of 2 little girls, papers towels have to stand up to every test. These are perfect for everyday messes to wiping their little noses. The price is right in the middle, so I don't feel like I'm getting cheap made or over paying. Highly recommended.
Karen O.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the absorption of these paper towels! Some may claim to absorb great amounts of liquid but this one really does! It's soft and I don't have to waste a full sheet if I don't need it! Love Viva!
Christina A.
These paper towels are incredibly soft. They are thick and do not break or rip easily. The quality is great. Worth the price, although I don't think they are very expensive to begin with. I absolutely recommend.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the choose a sheet so I don't waste a who,e sheet when I need just a small piece. Buying in bulk usually has the better value and cuts cost per roll.
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
This is the only toilet paper that we use in our family. My daughter is very particular with the softness and durability of her toilet paper!
Marianne H.
Byron Center, MI
I'm obsessed with Vivapaper towels! They are so soft and absorbant and I always insist my hubby pays extra for it!
Amber L.
Decatur, AL
Love this product. Very heavy duty when cleaning up spills. Would recommend this product to anyone.