Viva VANTAGE Paper Towels uploaded by Shelly S.Viva VANTAGE Paper Towels uploaded by Shelly S.Viva VANTAGE Paper Towels uploaded by Amanda C.

BY VIVA VANTAGE #6 in Paper Towels

The strength to take on any mess!

New Viva Vantage Choose-A-Sheet towels with V-Flex weave stretch to give you the perfect combination of stretch and softness to tackle everyday messes big and small.

• Revolutionary V-Flex Weave gives exceptional stretch and strength
  • Choose-A-Sheet lets you pick one sheet for small spills or more for big messes
  • Get amazing scrubbng power and absorbancy unlike most other paper towels

Visit Vivatowels.ca to learn more!

• Does anyone know if these work as well as Bounty? I've re...3 Answers
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Kinda like bath tissue my husband and I have tried many types and with paper towels you really do have to choose quality over quantity.  Sure you can get a store brand for way less but Viva rolls last 5 times longer and actually absorb messes.  I prefer the select a size that is textured, the non-textured leaved particles on glass.  This is always my go to brand and usually you can find good coupons to balance the cost.  Really a 6 pack of Viva can last me a few weeks, where the cheapies are gone in one.
Michaela C.
These are the only paper towels that I buy.  I'm a really frugal shopper, so spending more on paper towels wasn't something I really wanted to do, but once I started using them, I realized it was totally worth it.  Not only does it take ONE Viva towel to do what 3-4 store brand towels would do, the towels also don't shred like cheaper ones do.  These are definitely my go-to, and so worth the little bit of extra money!
Miranda V.
I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors!
chante B.
These ARE the ONLY papertowel!!! period!! They have amazing strength and can clean just about anything!! They also provide the option of either a small one or a larger one depending on the size of the mess or job! and if there's scrubbing to be done that's fine because these can do that too with the cool wave type design on them! They're also soft even tho they're tough, so wiping lil hands and faces doesn't feel like your skins coming off! LOL! And you CANNOT beat the price either!! I definitely and highly recommend these!!!
TylerAnn M.
Orleans, MA
I tend to by the cheapest brand I can when I am buying paper towels for the kitchen, but as an artist I need studier, heavy duty paper towels when I am painting to clean my brushes between colors. I have found that Viva paper towels are the best brand for brush cleaning because they hold up under more pressure and are extremely absorbent so I get less oil on my hands. Viva paper towels are super wonderful and work as well for moping up spills in the kitchen as they do for wiping down a canvas with solvents. Super strong product!
Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
I will get these paper towels when i get coupons for them usually. Its a great paper towel brand and it seems to do the job cleaning up big messes to little messes. It's a bit expensive but like I said I usually only purchase it with a coupon. If I had more coupons I would share them to my family & friends.
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
There are always coupons and sales for these so I have been able to score at a great price. I'm hooked. These are great when you have a toddler. I can rinse, reuse.. Let dry and reuse again if it is just wiping simple messes. Great pickup factor with the built in weave. Love love love!!
Stephanie L.
Eagle, CO
Kleenex makes viva vantage paper towels; they also make cottonelle which is my favorite toilet paper brand by far when it comes to quality and value. I purchased these through brand loyalty and was not disappointed. They are comparable to Bounty Duratowel but Viva certainly is a line I would suggest for friends and newcomers to purchase.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I have a family of 5 and 3 of them are children under 9 yrs of age so we defffinately use our fair share of paper towels but when I buy them I buy this brand. It's affordable and they have good absorbtion. I like this brand alot.
Andrea J.
Linden , MI
Viva is the ONLY paper towel I will buy anymore. It is strong enough to handle most of our clean ups, and the "choose your size" is awesome! I know other brands have the same feature but none of them are as strong as Viva. This is one brand I will spend a little more to get great quality. HUGE fan of Viva paper towel.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Does anyone know if these work as well as Bounty? I've recently been told that they're just as great, and was curious if it was just one persons questionavle choice in papertowels?!