VIVA® Vantage Choose-A-Sheet* Paper Towels, White, Big Roll, 6 Rolls

by Viva

Unleash the kitchen paper towel that cleans like cloth. VIVA Vantage Paper Towels clean up more than just spills with a scrubby texture for scrubbing dirty pots and pans, shining stainless steel or even cleaning the grill. And the sponge-like absorbency makes them perfect for kitchen and bathroom cleanups. With more sheets vs. the leading national brand, the Choose-A-Sheet* Big Rolls have 88 individually perforated paper towel sheets per paper towel roll. These paper towels let you select a size for any mess. Plus, by stocking up online, you can have VIVA Vantage conveniently delivered to your doorstep and on hand for cleaning at a moment's notice. Experience the cloth-like durability and scrubby texture of VIVA Vantage strong paper towels, and get the power you need to tackle your toughest jobs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VIVA® Vantage Choose-A-Sheet* Paper Towels, White, Big Roll, 6 Rolls!
Birmingham
I like the #VIVA #ChooseASheet paper towels as they are more absorbent than most brands but primarily because I like the "choose-a-sheet" perforated feature.  I like knowing that I'm not being wasteful and that #Viva brand uses all recycled paper~
Summerville
I really like these new paper towel sheets. They work better than the original Viva sheets. They are sturdy and very durable. Can be used on a variety of surfaces. These come in handy to soak up any spills you may have. Definitely recommend that you try.
Viva is the strongest most cloth like paper towel I've come across. With three kids and three large breed dogs, messes happen quite often, Viva are the towels I choose to clean up after all the animals In My life.
These paper towels seem to be a little thicker than most and absorb a lot more. They are a little pricey but I think they are worth it because I don’t need to use as many.
Midland, TX
The only paper towels I use!! One roll lasts several days of cooking and cleaning. They are sturdy enough for all household duties. They are definitely affordable.
Dallas, TX
These are my second favorite paper towels. The zigzag pattern on the towels really helps in cleaning up. The price point is a little high but you get the quality.
Lexington, KY
I have used a lot of different paper towels in the past. But by chance I purchased Viva Vantage Choose A Sheet and have kept buying it. Affordable and I love the big packs.
Huntington, WV
2,807 reviews
I always brag about vita products! I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors!
I love these paper towels cause they are more like a cloth. Only bad thing is that they are very hard to pull off the roll. Makes it hard when you need them quick.
memphis , TN
1,177 reviews
Very durable paper towels. They also allow you to choose how many sheets you want to tear off to avoid wasting paper. Very affordable and often found on sale

Looking for your answer?