BY VIVA

Unleash the kitchen paper towel that cleans like cloth. VIVA Vantage Paper Towels clean up more than just spills with a scrubby texture for scrubbing dirty pots and pans, shining stainless steel or even cleaning the grill. And the sponge-like absorbency makes them perfect for kitchen and bathroom cleanups. With more sheets vs. the leading national brand, the Choose-A-Sheet* Big Rolls have 88 individually perforated paper towel sheets per paper towel roll. These paper towels let you select a size for any mess. Plus, by stocking up online, you can have VIVA Vantage conveniently delivered to your doorstep and on hand for cleaning at a moment's notice. Experience the cloth-like durability and scrubby texture of VIVA Vantage strong paper towels, and get the power you need to tackle your toughest jobs. see more...

Miranda V.
I always brag about vita products! I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors!
Corinne N.
I love these paper towels cause they are more like a cloth. Only bad thing is that they are very hard to pull off the roll. Makes it hard when you need them quick.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Very durable paper towels. They also allow you to choose how many sheets you want to tear off to avoid wasting paper. Very affordable and often found on sale
Brittany S.
These paper towels are strong. They're much thicker than I anticipated and are much more absorbent as well.
Ericka B.
Back is awesome and works great wet and dry. I love being able to use for cleaning and wiping down items.
Amanda C.
I'm surprisingly impressed by these paper towels! I have never heard of the brand before but they showed up in my office one day and I really like them! The texture is different from paper towels I'm used to and very strong. I enjoy the feel and durability.

Walmart