Viva Vantage Choose-a-Sheet Paper Towels - 6 Big Rolls

by Viva

Unleash the kitchen paper towel that cleans like cloth. VIVA Vantage Paper Towels clean up more than just spills with a scrubby texture for scrubbing dirty pots and pans, shining stainless steel or even cleaning the grill. nd the sponge-like absorbency makes them perfect for kitchen and bathroom cleanups. With more sheets vs. the leading national brand, the Choose-A-Sheet* Big Rolls have 88 individually perforated paper towel sheets per paper towel roll. These paper towels let you select a size for any mess. Plus, by stocking up online, you can have VIVA Vantage conveniently delivered to your doorstep and on hand for cleaning at a moment's notice. Experience the cloth-like durability and scrubby texture of VIVA Vantage strong paper towels, and get the power you need to tackle your toughest jobs.

Features: Select-a-size

Disposability: Do not flush

Size: Big

Sheets Per Roll: 95

Package Quantity: 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Vantage Choose-a-Sheet Paper Towels - 6 Big Rolls!
Elizabethton, TN
I love these paper towels!! The choose a sheet is a must for me. These are cloth like and so absorbent! I love being able to wring them out and keep on going. These are on the more expensive side but last so so so much longer than the cheap rolls. You get what you pay for!
The best paper towels out there. I don’t even use paper napkins anymore, these are the only kind I use/buy.  It’s the strongest and most absorbent and can be rung out completely without ripping.  It’s affordable and easy to find in most stores so why not?
Anaheim, CA
These are the only paper towels I ever buy. They’re strong and sturdy and can handle any mess! They’re an absolute staple in our home. The pick a sheet rolls are super convenient and make it easy to clean up big and small messes without wasting.
Arlington , TX
These paper towels if I would say that they are softer than the Scott have to cut your ideal size when cleaning what you want you are almost not buying since prices are rising.
I like this brand of paper towels....absorbent and does the job. I prefer the choose a sheet ..let’s me decide how much I need to use so there is no waste. Affordable and at times you can find coupons for this brand. Would recommend.
Walla Walla , WA
This is the brand in our household for paper towels!! We have a toddler, 3 dogs, cat and 2 birds.. The struggle is real and these do the trick on every type of mess.
I love the way viva sticks to itself and doesnt flop around when its standing vertcal in a holder. Choose a size makes for less waste and for the roll to last longer.
New Orleans, LA
This is by fair my favorite brand of paper towel. It’s durable and able to clean up any mess. You can even wet it and clean up with it.
Nashville , TN
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite paper towels out there. It is affordable and you definitely get your money's worth. It is soft and durable.
Miami Beach
These never seem to disappoInt not matter how big or small the spill etc. just select the size you need and clean away.