VIVA Signature Designs Choose-A-Sheet* Paper Towels, Print, Big Roll, 2 Rolls

by Viva

VIVA Signature Designs Choose-A-Sheet* Paper Towels, Print, Big Roll, 2 Rolls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VIVA Signature Designs Choose-A-Sheet* Paper Towels, Print, Big Roll, 2 Rolls!
Nampa, ID
These are hands down my favorite paper towels. I like that you can tear off a smaller piece of smaller jobs and larger pieces if needed. I also love how soft these are and that they have a little bit of stretch to them!
Mingo Junction
I also use these to clean my kitchen, I guess it really just depends on what I end up grabbing at the store. They don’t fall apart or leave little bits around when cleaning.
Seattle, WA
The only paper towels I use. I’ve tried many but I always come back to these. They are thick and clean up everything without ripping! They feel like a cloth towel.
Coushatta, LA
VIVA Signature Designs Choose-A-Sheet* Paper Towels, Print, Big Roll, 2 Rolls uploaded by charlisa M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the best paper towels you could use. Absorb so well. Very affordable and can found at most retailers. Effective in ever way. No disappointing results
Alton, TX
Es resistente, duradero porque con una hoja de papel es suficiente para limpiar, secar, etc., el precio es accesible y las hojas de papel no son tal delgadas como otros productos . It‘s sturdy paper, durable because with a sheet of paper it is enough to clean, dry, etc., the price is accessible and the sheets of paper are not as thin as other products