Viva® Signature Cloth™

by Viva

#3 in Paper Towels

Viva® Signature Cloth™

Do they have any towels that have soap on them already?
Start your review of Viva® Signature Cloth™!
Ashley O.
Eaton, OH
These are probably the best in my opinion but they can be a bit costly. They absorb well and don't need a handful.
Kristina A.
Boardman
oh my gosh! after trying viva signature cloth I will never use another paper towel. anything else is a waste of money. I used to use six to 10 rolls per month of even the highest quality. I use one to two rolls of viva now. they can literally be put through the washer and dryer. the price for the quality can not be beat. they are available at the dollar general for the best price in my opinion. they are also available at drug stores and grocery stores and I occasionally find coupons and or instant saving offers on them. this is definitely a product I stay stocked up on and don't require a coupon to purchase.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Viva is my preferred brand of paper towel. They are the softest, most absorbent paper towels I’ve ever used! I also use fewer because they work so well. They’re pricier, but worth it!
Scarlett K.
Cook, MN
Viva are my absolute favorite. They cost more than some of the other brands but I use so much less of them because they don’t fall apart. I also love the choose a size because sometimes I don’t need a big one.
Julia D.
Kleinburg , ON
Viva® Signature Cloth™ uploaded by Julia D.
I bought this just yesterday and I already like it. It is great for cleaning up any kind of mess and is as strong as cloth, but is so smooth against your skin. They are the best for glass. I also use it on the bathroom as hand towels. (My cat loves them too) Viva® Signature Cloth™ #thebigclean #cleaning #quarantine
melissa B.
New Albany, IN
I really like Viva papertowels because they are thick! I can do a lot with just one piece which is important. They are absorbent and soft, like a cloth. They are more expensive then other brands but I think you get more for your money!
Sarah K.
Rutland, MA
These paper towels are awesome. Very durable and I usually end up buying them before bounty!
Nicole S.
Arlington, TX
I've been addicted to VIVA since I was a child and my father introduced me to them. I like how soft they are. How well they absorb with as little of the paper towel needed. I cant do without VIVA and wont go back to any of the cheaper brands because you're using a whole roll to due just a couple of sheets of VIVA.
Kim S.
Camden
Purchased at: Target
My favorite paper towels! These are the only ones that I will use. I find that I get the best deal on this product at Target, sometimes on Amazon too. Just like a cloth and when it’s damp, it’s even better at cleaning!
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This product is really good. I couldn't believe how soft yet super absorbent it is. It absorbs great, is really strong and you don't need much to wipe up spills or clean with. The only problem is that they are linty. They tend to leave lint on things that you're cleaning. This is unlike anything I've ever used before and besides the lint it's amazing! Would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...