by Viva

Viva Signature Cloth TaskSize Paper Towels are 2X more durable* to power through your toughest cleaning tasks to help you achieve an exceptional clean. A strong paper towel with cloth-like durability, VIVA Paper Towels help you tackle any job, wet or dry. From the kitchen to the bathroom, and all rooms in between, VIVA disposable Paper Towels are strong, absorbent and clean like cloth for cleanups throughout your home. Plus, order in bulk & get VIVA conveniently delivered to your doorstep and on-hand for cleaning at moment’s notice. Uniquely strong and soft, VIVA is ready to help you achieve an exceptional, thorough clean.

New look, yet the same soft Viva Paper Towel you know & love – absorbent paper towels with smooth texture and cloth-like durability; Soft and strong, absorbent disposable TaskSize paper towels with Micro-Texture to lift away the toughest mess; Pack contains 12 Family Rolls of white TaskSize paper towels; Each roll has 143 TaskSize sheets; 1,716+ sheets in total for your all your cleaning needs; 12 Family Rolls = 30 Regular Rolls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Signature Cloth TaskSize Paper Towels, Soft & Strong Kitchen Paper Towels, White, 12 Family Rolls (143 sheets per roll)!
Capac, MI
Viva signature cloth paper towels are the only kind of paper towels I will buy. Nothing else compares or is worth spending money on. They are super durable and work amazingly well. They are worth every penny. I wouldn't change a thing about them or buy or try any other brand to save money.
St George, UT
More expensive than other brands of paper towels, but the only ones I’ll purchase. I started buying them because of a trick I learned when frosting a cake, but they ended up turning into my favorite paper towels. They’re soft, absorbent, and I love that they aren’t textured or rough feeling like other brands.
Becker, MN
This are by far my favorite paper towels. They may have a higher price tag but you don’t need as much to clean up a spill and you don’t go through these nearly as fast and they end up being more cost effective for that reason. I recommend these
These are honestly the only paper towels anyone needs. They're honestly the closest thing to fabric cloths available. They're so soft I even use them to dry my face after washing up every day! Worth every penny.
Cincinnati, OH
Since my family started using these paper towels we have not bought anything different. They clean up messes easily and don’t shred like other paper towels. They’re affordable and clean up every mess easily.
Hammond, LA
Loveeeeeeeee these! They are absolutely amazing! Each towel is strong and can clean surfaces without tearing! They honestly feel like actual bath towels when wet! Amazing quality, packaging, and pricing!
Brandon , FL
I used to go for the cheaper paper towel brands until I tried these. They are obviously a little pricier than others but it actually saves you money because these last FOREVER. They are super absorbent.
Nashville, TN
These are the only paper towels I buy anymore. Feel so unique and really pick up a lot more than normal paper towels do. With a puppy these are great for clean up
Viva Signature Cloth TaskSize Paper Towels, Soft & Strong Kitchen Paper Towels, White, 12 Family Rolls (143 sheets per roll) uploaded by Dez B.
The signature cloth is my freaking jam. I have never been so hype over paper towels before and it’s hard to say much but I obviously keep buying em for a reason!
Wesley Chapel, FL
Viva is good for jobs where you need the paper to be a little softer, holds up great when wet and is tough on real dirty jobs. Great value for the money too