Viva Printed Paper Towels 2 Regular Rolls

by Viva

Viva printed paper towels 2 regular rolls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Printed Paper Towels 2 Regular Rolls!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Rapids , MI
Super soft and durable! Can use one towel multiple times. Fee like a Kleenex paper towel blend.
Austin, TX
Honestly very good paper towels for A great price. They last long and soak up A lot of liquid.
S Glastonbury, CT
Cute designs, good quality and they last for awhile!!! The price is good. I would recommend!
Bay Shore , NY
I love how soft these paper towels are. I prefer to wipe my kids hands or face with them.
Hampton, VA
I always grab the double packs and I like how long these last for me and they absorb well
Brandon, Ms
Great for everyday use or cleaning. They are soft , thick and absorbent ,, I love them
Very durable, never dull. I love these paper towels. I also use them for cleaning
Great for mirrors and Windows. I use these at work all the time and I love them.
california
Strong towels. You can clean up a mess rinse the towel and go clean a new mess
Strong towels. You can clean up a mess rinse the towel and go clean a new mess
These are my favorite paper towels because they are so soft, and also tough.
These are my favorite paper towels because they are so soft, and also tough.