Viva Printed Paper Towels 2 Regular Rolls

by Viva

Viva printed paper towels 2 regular rolls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Printed Paper Towels 2 Regular Rolls!
How would you rate this product?
Waukegan , IL
Once I started using the Viva paper towels, I haven't wanted to switch them up. I love the feel of them. They feel like they're tightly woven and yet they are very soft. They clean up better than other paper towels I've used and don't fall apart when cleaning up wet spots, which is awesome! They are also very soft and if I need a tissue and there aren't any around, I'm ok with blow in my nose with one.
These are hands down the best paper towels there are. You only need to use 1 towel compared to like 5 of another brand. It soaks up like an actual cloth towel. They last forever because you don’t have to use as many. They are more expensive but they’re worth it because they are way better than any other paper towels that are out there. They’re in a category of their own!! I love them!!
San Leandro , CA
These papaws towels are just alright. I usually buy these for my apartment when I’m low on funds and have already ran out of paper towels. These are usually the cheapest brand paper towels in the stores I shop at so it works out. They’re very thin so they go by really fast but if you need cheap paper towels then I suggest these.
Olney, MD
Love viva paper towels, however they are definitely your high end paper towel so I don’t always purchase them depends on the current sales. But whenever I do have the different brands I want my viva towels again great absorption. They don’t require as many towels to pickup a mess very thick and soft!
Walloon Lake , MI
I love Viva paper towels! It is what I always use in my home. They are thick, almost cloth-like in texture and thickness. They soak up spills with ease and with a little amount of paper towels. They are a little more expensive than some of the other options on the market, but they are worth it.
P C Beach, FL
These are the only paper towels I buy. I like the full sheets as they are bigger and they feel so soft like thin towels rather than scratchy starchy napkins. I use these for everything from cleaning my house to washing my hands to using with dinner. Love the designs they come out with as well.
Springdale, AR
Viva has the best peper towels, ever! They are like using a cloth. Super thick and absorbent. Not papery like others. Unfortunately, they have a hefty price tag to go with their awesomeness. I dont usually pay the price for them I usually go for cheaper ones. Unless I'm feeling fancy, lol!
Salem, OR
These are some of the SOFTEST paper towels.  I can not only use them for cleaning but I will even use them occasionally for my face because I feel like they're gentle enough that they don't irritate my skin.  I've purchased these so many times and they're even affordable.
Glendale, AZ
These are my favorite paper towels ever! These are the only paper towels that I have ever used they literally feel like you’re using cloth. They are pricey but worth every penny in my opinion since you only need one for pretty much anything.
New Waterford, OH
I used these paper towels when I was making wipes for my son. I would buy the paper towels in a two pack so I would have an extra on hand. The paper towel are better quality than the generic and nice to use. I am happy with this brand.