Viva Paper Towels, Full Sheet, White, 8 Giant Rolls

by Viva

Unleash VIVA Paper Towels, the kitchen paper towel that cleans like cloth. With a soft, smooth texture and cloth-like durability, VIVA Paper Towels help you tackle any job, wet or dry. Polish china, clean dirt off patio d?cor or wipe away splatters in the microwave. VIVA Paper Towels are tough on messes, but soft on skin and delicate surfaces. The absorbent paper towel sheets are perfect for kitchen and bathroom cleanups. With more sheets vs. the leading national brand, the Full Sheet Giant Rolls have 66 sheets per paper towel roll. Plus, by stocking up online, you can have VIVA conveniently delivered to your doorstep and on hand. Strong and soft VIVA is ready to tackle any size job in your home. Viva Paper Towels, Full Sheet, White, 8 Giant Rolls

Viva Giant Roll Paper Towels, White, 8 Rolls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Paper Towels, Full Sheet, White, 8 Giant Rolls!
Knoxville, TN
These are the only paper towels I use. I prefer the full size ones because we use them in place of washcloths and drying towels. They are a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion! Highly recommend. Eliminates lots of smelly, musty wash rags in my kitchen sink.
I love the softness if these towels. They are like using a soft washcloth. They are very sturdy and don’t tend to rip when they get soaked like most brands. I do think they can be expensive depending on where you purchase them, but they work well.
Shafer, MN
These are the best paper towels ever! They are so soft, and clean up the best. They’re also asking because they don’t break apart. Very affordable too! Will be continuing to purchase. Totally recommend to everyone.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only paper towels I’ll use! The original is amazing and they absorb so much water. They are more expensive but I could never go back to other paper towels
Stone Mtn, GA
I like these especially when I am cleaning the windows because they don’t streak the glass. They’re strong and absorbent.
These paper towels are the absolute best! They’re super thick and absorbent and the rolls are very large!
Louisville, KY
Viva is the best paper towels out there. They are strong and don’t rip almost like real clothe.