BY VIVA

Classic Viva® Giant Roll White Paper Towels are your perfect companion for taking on tough messes. Strong and absorbent, clean and simple. Experience cloth-like softness, strength and absorbency in one paper towel roll. Grab a roll and grasp the unquilted difference. see more...

Katey W.
I recently made some young living thieves cleaning wipes with these. They have held up pretty well for staying moist in the container 24/7. They are great for wiping up quick messes and sticky stuff.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors!
Sylvia M.
Great product. Very resilient, extremely absorbent, with a neat cloth-like feel. Unfortunately, because they're so soft and cottony and clothlike, they also give off a sort of papery fluff -- so beware when cleaning glass or clear surfaces, because you'll get a linty film from use.
Victoria A.
Victoria , TX
These paper towels are so soft and strong. A little goes a long way and there is a lot in a roll. They're very effective and affordable. If I would change anything then I would add a little more strength to them but honestly we don't buy any other paper towels.
Lauren B.
Austin, TX
I love using Viva paper towels because the paper towels feel like cloth. I use it for everything (e.g. household chores, my face, my body, etc.). This is a great product, that I buy weekly. It is on the pricer side; however, I believe its worth the money and I recommend that you try it.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
We LOVE these in my house. They're so soft it's come to the point where I have to remind some people that the tissues are in the bathroom and that they don't need a sheet of paper towel to wipe their noses!
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
We use The Viva Towels on a daily basis! They are durable, easy to tear off the roll and are good for cleaning everyday messes! Best of all they are super affordable! Would definitely recommend
Kim L.
These are the best paper towels they are very durable and don't tear as easily as some of the other brands. I bought one roll to try and I really liked it and ended up buying more.
RD L.
Advance, NC
The Viva paper towels are great for cleaning! The texture/feel of these is definitely different than regular paper towels but I think that is what makes them so great for cleaning. They seem thicker and more durable than others.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
These paper towels are great for any #backyardbash ! They have special ripples that are great for cleaning up big messes like those condiments at the bar b que table!