Viva Paper Towels

by Viva

This is strong and soft like cloth which works and feels like cloth. Choose regular size, or convenient big rolls and big roll choose-a-size. It is available in white or decorative prints.

Strong and soft like cloth which works and feels like cloth; Available in white or decorative prints

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Paper Towels!
Lodi, CA
Viva is not my normal paper towel brand, however I needed a single roll one time and that was all I had available to me. It did the job and I have to say they were really good and absorbent paper towels I might actually consider them again if they were cheaper than my normal brand.
Camdenton , MO
Best paper towels - HANDS DOWN! They’re absorbent and strong enough for almost anything you can imagine using them for, but soft enough to wipe your baby’s face with.
Clinton Twp, MI
Viva Paper Towels uploaded by Lakisa B.
I’m currently using Viva pop ups!!! These are paper towels that look like Kleenex facial wipes but with the strength of paper towel. They are convenient for my bathroom because it is a small space