Viva Paper Towels  1 Big Roll

Viva Paper Towels 1 Big Roll

BY VIVA #31 in Paper Towels

Classic Viva® White Towels are your perfect companion for taking on tough messes. Strong and absorbent, clean and simple. Features Sold as a case, includes 12 individually wrapped rolls Packed with fibers. Viva® Towels stay tough when wet. Big Roll One Big Roll is equal to 1.33 Regular Rolls. Contain 68 sheets per roll see more...

Viva Paper Towels  1 Big Roll
Viva Paper Towels 1 Big Roll
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
These are the best, although I do not use them like most people use paper towels, probably. I buy the specifically to use for absorbing oil when frying. Elsewhere in the world one can buy paper specifically for frying food - you put your food on it after frying to absorb excess oil. These are the same thing - lint free, thick, and absorbent. Makes for a good paper towel for cleaning up too, I bet.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
These paper towels are by far the most durable,soft,and best for cleaning by far! If i have any big cleaning job to get done i buy these with my cleaning supplies. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because they are almost $2 a roll and thats to expensive for all use papertowels especially with a 6 year old.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Viva Paper Towels are great for absorbing big liquid messes. You don't need to use too many or you end up wasting them. The only thing that is disappointing is they are a little pricey, especially if you want to buy them in a larger pack. They are a good paper towel if the price is right for you.
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
These are by far the beat paper towels I've used. There super heavy duty and absorbent. They clean up spills and messes in a snap and I recommend them to everyone. They can be a bit on the pricey side if you go for big packs butnthey are most definitely worth it. Ten outta ten! Haha
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I really like this product and yes it is soft to touch and use holds up well very strong. Strong enough to use to clean up some messes and if you need in a pinch remove makeup and nail Polish. They do cost a little more. I feel they are worth the price.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Viva paper towels are some of my favorite because they're super soft, durable, and they have cute designs around the holidays. I also like these because if you choose to use a paper towel such as these as a tissue it wont be rough on your nose area.
melissa b.
melissa b.
New Albany , In
I really like Viva papertowels because they are thick! I can do a lot with just one piece which is important. They are absorbent and soft, like a cloth. They are more expensive then other brands but I think you get more for your money!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These are my favorite paper towels! They are so thick and absorbent, so you will use fewer paper towels than a competitor's product. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but I think it's worth the splurge.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Saint Louis, MO
Viva is the only paper towel I use! It doesn't have ridges like every other brand and it's so much softer. It's also the best at picking up liquids and keeping them in the napkin. I also feel like I use less as well.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
This brand of paper towels is seriously awesome. They feel like cloth instead of paper which makes them super absorbent! For the quality it's very affordable and durable. I would most certainly recommend this brand!