Classic Viva® White Towels are your perfect companion for taking on tough messes. Strong and absorbent, clean and simple. Features Sold as a case, includes 12 individually wrapped rolls Packed with fibers. Viva® Towels stay tough when wet. Big Roll One Big Roll is equal to 1.33 Regular Rolls. Contain 68 sheets per roll

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Paper Towels 1 Big Roll!
Meridian , ID
These are the best paper towels on the market, hands down. Nothing else compares! I have always felt like such an old lady when it comes to these, because I will go on such rant about how awesome my paper towels are. Firstly, they clean up liquids so well because they are thick and strong. This means you don’t have to use as many and you won’t rip right through them. The best part though is how they feel. While I won’t call them “soft”, they do have a much smoother texture than other paper towels. Is the price tag a bit higher than the competitors? Yes, but totally worth every additional penny.
Gonzales, LA
If they are on sale or I have a coupon, I buy these! They are so think and soft and super absorbent. They feel like a throw away wash cloth. They are a little pricey compared to store brand. I would even suggest keeping these handy for little ones since they are so soft, they great to wipe little faces and would be good for clean ups in your baby nursery.
Lenox, MI
I like that the Viva paper towel is thick and one sheet does the job to clean up a small spill. I don’t understand why mostly all paper towel is so expensive and then I’m picky when my family try’s to use it to dry the hands off instead of the hand towel right next to it. Otherwise great product.
Youngstown, OH
Viva brand is my all-time favorite paper towel brand! The paper towel is just so thick it's like a washcloth! Literally! You can actually wipe something up , rensa paper towels oh, and use it again. A lot of other brands claim that you can do that but they're not as strong the second time around.
absolutely love this paper towel, my only downside is the roll they call a big roll is not really big at all.  But it is still my go to paper towel WHEN I use paper towels, I mainly keep them on hand for reheating rice in the microwave other than that I use dishtowels to save money.
Duluth, GA
I love these paper towels so much. I personally don’t use them for everyday things like cleaning or drying my hands but I would still recommend it to someone. I use these when washing my face. Instead of using a wash towel I like to just use these so that I can use a new one each day and be sure there is no remaining bacteria.
Ruston, LA
These are not the best paper towels, but they’re not the worst. I bought them at my last trip to the store because they were displayed near something else I was buying and were very inexpensive! The roll is somewhat small and they aren’t super absorbent, but they get the job done
Clinton, NC
Lasts us forever! One roll of this seems to last us longer than 4 rolls of cheap paper towels. It costs more, yes, but it's worth it when you realize that one sheet will do the work of several sheets of an inferior roll of paper towels. We made the switch and couldn't be happier.
Lagunitas, CA
These paper towels are excellent, available and affordable. I get them at CVS. They are easy to find. I use them the clean up spills, wiping down surfaces, drying and even snacks😉🥨🌭🥟. It's great to keep a roll or 2 handy in the car. I recommend.
San Antonio , TX
The only paper towels i will ever use! They are so durable and the roll lasts for such a long time! I buy the big roll so i really get bang for my buck! They are great for soaking water on them too just to quickly wipe a surface! Loving Viva!!