Viva Paper Towels uploaded by Shannon J.Viva Paper Towels uploaded by Teresa S.

BY VIVA #2 in Paper Towels

Soft & Strong Like Cloth Viva® Towels unique soft and cloth-like texture is strong and absorbent!   Viva® Towels do it all - for all-day everyday!  Fresh assortment of 8 Winter/Holiday prints includes 6 new designs and 2 returning favorites. 2 Rolls -Each 42.9 Sq Ft.   54 One-Ply Sheets Each measuring 11 X 10.4 inches. Please Note : Prints and designs shipped will vary see more...

• Does anyone else think these paper towels have a funky smell? I ...15 Answers
  • How do you use Viva Paper Towels ? 17 Answers
carol i.
The last time I bought a 6-pack Viva Paper Towels, I must have gotten a bad batch based on all of these high reviews. I didn't like it and went back to using Bounty ever since. It's affordable when it's on sale or there's a coupon. However, the absorbency isn't that great. I love the feel and how strong it is, but the absorbency was a fail. Water repelled off of my batch of paper towels instantly and took a good 15 seconds for it to start absorbing water. Not as much water gets absorbed when compared to Bounty paper towels. Ever since, I'll try Viva Paper Towels samples and still get the same results. No thank you.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
This is such an adult thing to say but these are my favorite brand of paper towels! They are very absorbent, extremely flexible and I have sensitivity to textures and this is the only paper towel that isn't rough and tough
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I prefer these paper towels to other on the market. They seem more thicker and a bit more softer to the touch. However, that doesn't affect the strength of the towels themselves.
Kamrey B.
I dont know why these paper towels are the best but they just are. They dont feel like regular paper towels and they don't work like regular paper towels do.. They are SO MUCH BETTER ! They barely leave any mess after one swipe, i love these so much. They only paper towels I buy from now on.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
These paper towels are great. They are a little more pricey then the alternatives but they are very long lasting and a little goes a long way. They are so thick and durable you only need one sheet for most things.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Decorator Expert
Love my Viva paper towels! They are strong and thick enough to pick up the biggest messes! I can often find coupons for them too so they become even more affordable. I have tried other brands but for the value I always come back to them . I definitely recommend these.
Anndria T.
For the money Viva Paper Towels are the best you can purchase. I get them at walmart. They are relatively strong and absorbent. They are effective in cleaning and are very affordable. I purchase these regularly. I would definitely recommend these.
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert
I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors!
jilian d.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down the best in the biz! I cannot get enough of these, they're strong and durable for tough messes. Best thing is they're soft and strong enough to rinse and reuse if there's a spill
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
The only brand of paper towel I buy. Sometimes I think about all the money I could save if I didn't buy paper towels, but Viva Paper Towels are lifesavers. They help clean kitchen messes, clean bathrooms, and in the scenario, I run out of face towelettes they are soft enough to be used on your face.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
How do you use Viva Paper Towels ?
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
Does anyone else think these paper towels have a funky smell? I tried them years ago but couldn't get past the smell, even though they were very durable and high quality.