Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™

by Viva

#19 in Paper Towels

Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™!
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
When it comes to cleaning up spills and cleaning things up, there is no comparison to these Viva rolls. They pick up every last drop of a spill and require minimal sheets when being used. I even use them to scrub my furniture when I am cleaning up toddler stains. Durable and affordable all rolled into one item!
caity A.
Theese are the BEST paper towels I have ever used. They are such a unique material, they are almost stretchy. One roll last forever in my house. I woupd 10 out of 10 recomend theese. I have repurchased theese and will continue to do so. Theese work better than anything I have ever tried.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I used to always see these at the store but the texture of them made them unappealing to. I thought they wouldn’t be as absorbent as regular paper towels. But it’s the complete opposite. These paper towels are great. They’re thinner and made out of tinsel I believe. So they perform just as well as major paper towel brands if not better. They’re thinner as well so you don’t have to deal with bulky rolls while still getting as many sheets. I also like how they’re smoother than regular paper towels. I hate how rough regular paper towels are.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
All time favorite paper towels! Honestly dont buy any other brand of paper towels unless funds are tight!
Serena R.
These are by far my favorite paper towels. They are super absorbent, durable and offer “pick-a-size”. They are super thick. When I don’t buy my paper towels from Costco, these are the brand that I grab off the shelf.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
It is a disposable cloth towel! Very strong and highly absorbent. Great for outdoor bbq’s. Set the table with these and your guest will feel you went the extra mile. They truly feel like a cloth towel.
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Viva paper towels. They’re more expensive than other brands, but they don’t fall apart when using them. I use them to clean almost everything. They don’t “shed”, they remain strong and I absolutely recommend them.
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
These are the ones I choose always, if they are available. They allow you to tear off a small size or a larger size. They hold up to scrubbing when wet and don’t dissolve. They are usually competitive price-wise as well. If they are in stock, this is THE paper towel. I wish the other companies would smarten up and make a product more like these cloth like towels. They ROCK! And yes, I’m embarrassed that I get so excited over these paper towels. #adulting #excitedOverPaperTowels #ImOldItsOfficial
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
These are great! They are really strong and great for spills. One roll lasts us a pretty long time. This is the only paper towel brand we buy.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I don’t buy paper towels very often. I prefer to buy cloth towels and wash them. However, when I do buy them I buy these! I love the fact that you can chose the size of the towel you need. I don’t always need a full size piece for a small mess.

Looking for your answer?