by Viva

Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ Cloth Paper Towels trap mess 2X better when wet! With Texture-Weave™ and two sponge-like absorbent layers, Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ Towels help you maintain an exceptional clean every day. With its cloth-like durability,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Multi-Surface Cloth Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels, Cloth-Like Kitchen Paper Towels, White, 6 Big Rolls (83 sheets per roll)!
Flint, MI
Viva Multi Surface Cloth Choose a Size is my one and only favorite paper towel. This paper towel is textured unlike the Viva Signature cloth, which is softer but releases fibers into the air when pulling a sheet off much like a fibrous facial tissue. Multi surface cloth is also easier to pull off the roll. I prefer the "choose a size" cut over the regular for preventing waste. Viva paper towels are durable and require less for cleanups than any other paper towel I have tried. I am brand loyal to Viva paper towel.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the Viva Multi-Surface Cloth Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels, Cloth-Like Kitchen Paper Towels, White, 6 Big Rolls (83 sheets per roll). They are super absorbent and strong. I like that you don't have to use an entire regular sized sheet because I hate waste. These hold up very nicely and I always have coupons for them so that's an added bonus.
Lake Elsinore, CA
It doesn’t get better than Viva! Before I used this brand, I was a bounty girl. But Viva paper towels are so strong, they’re like fabric! You can actually clean something with them, squeeze the water out and keep going! Like when I clean my counters I usually use these and it only takes a couple, you can rinse and reuse for the entire job!
Benton, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Viva cloth-like paper towels are my favorite and I always score them on sale.  They are super absorbent and with the "choose- a-sheet" you never have to waste paper towels.  When they're not on sale they're around $10 but if you coupon you can usually score them for around $5.  Well worth the cost.
Lisbon, NH
I love these paper towels. Really tough and resilient, I can clean up a big spill by sopping up, squeezing out, rinsing and repeating. You can’t do that with a lot of other paper towel brands. And I love the choose a size option! So many jobs call for just a little, and I hate to waste, so these are perfect.
Franklin, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Viva paper towels for different reasons! No they’re not as durable as different brands, but they are very soft and can be used for a multitude of cleaning solutions. I personally like using them for drying dishes and other times when you need a more sensitive paper towel rather than a more rough one.
Gulfport , MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These are the best paper towels to use. You get a lot for your money and you can tell that the quality is great!! I use these for eating, cleaning, everything!! I purchase at Walmart or at Target. I buy the cloth ones when they are out of these. I definitely recommend this product and brand to anyone.
Worcester, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are my favorite paper towels. I love the cloth like texture they are very durable. They tend to be more pricey but I also am able to make them last longer because you dont need as many to get the job done. I buy these whenever I can because they are fantastic. I would recommend.
Fort Hood, TX
We use these for EVERY THING. They’ll clean up spilt milk, they’ll clean windows without leaving fuzzy behind. They’re thick and durable. Mom essential. They are usually on sale of some sort. The roll does seem to be smaller than other competitors though.
Ypsilanti, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are my favorite paper towels (who thought we’d ever reach the age where we had a favorite paper towel haha)! They work on a variety of surfaces without leaving scratches which is a HUGE deal for me because have a lot of stainless steel in our house.