BY VIVA MEDIA

brittney d.
I use to play this game all the time. It's a great game to play when you're killing time or are just bored. It can get really difficult matching tiles though.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I have no attention span at all but I can play this game for hours! Matching the tiles can be fun but also be a challenge but either way it's a fun game!
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Yesss mah jongg games are so challenging for me and I love it I like to think that sometimes they are created for me
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I love mahjong. It definitely makes you think about your next move! It's one of my all time favorite games!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love these games! They help to make my brain think while having fun! I really enjoy playing them!!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I miss playing this all the time! This game is excellent for concentration and strategy!
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Don't understand this game but I tried it. I usually am good at games like this too.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Mah Jongg games are my favorite puzzle games! They are very addictive for me.