Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Emma J.Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Mercedes L.Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by NINETT V.

BY VIVA LABS

The #1 Coconut Oil for Freshness and Purity Every coconut that goes into Viva Labs Coconut Oil is hand-picked at its peak for optimal freshness and nutritional value. USDA certified organic, non-GMO project verified, non-hexane and free of bleach or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love me some coconut oil! this one is one of the best ones I've ever used. It's for everything, cooking, backing, skin and hair care. But it doesn't stop there, I use it for everything! I eat it and wear it. I use it on my pets and like the other coconut oils I've used I can tell you that it's great for your privates and if you are going through menopause and you're a little dry down there it can do so good for you. It's not expensive at all! I got for less than $25 shipping included at Amazon.I do recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
This is the BEST coconut oil I've ever used! It's virgin and unrefined so it smells like everything tropical you'd want to smell like! I use it in my hair and all over my body after the shower. I also use it as a spread on my saltines and it tastes amazing! I sleep with it in my hair and it doesn't leave an oily residue on my pillow cases. I'll never buy another brand. This is the best coconut oil ever.
Emma J.
I love coconut oil and this ones great! It comes in a big tube that seems to last me forever! It's smells great and is perfect for so many things. I like to use it as a body lotion, hair treatment , lip balm, and sometimes if I have really stubborn makeup on I'll use it as makeup remover. I can't recommend this enough!
Alejandra P.
This coconut oil is great! I put it in my hair about 30 minutes before my shower and my hair comes out silky and soft! I also put it on my skin after my shower to re lubricate it! I recommend it
Judith C.
I love coconut oil I use it for everything in my house I love to use it in my hair and who doesn't like two-for-the-price-of-one
NINETT V.
Florida
It is an excellent product. Its smell is fantastic. I use it for all types of treatments on the hair, face and rest of the body. I recommend 100%
Natasha B.
south shields
Does anyone else use this to remove there makeup, if not you defo should I works so well