Add a Photo

By VIVA LABS
The #1 Coconut Oil for Freshness and Purity Every coconut that goes into Viva Labs Coconut Oil is hand-picked at its peak for optimal freshness and nutritional value. USDA certified organic, non-GMO project verified, non-hexane and free of bleach or...
Photo (1)
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
March 6, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
I love me some coconut oil! this one is one of the best ones I've ever used. It's for everything, cooking, backing, skin and hair care. But it doesn't stop there, I use it for everything! I eat it and wear it. I use it on my pets and like the other coconut oils I've used I can tell you that it's great for your privates and if you are going through menopause and you're a little dry down there it can do so good for you. It's not expensive at all! I got for less than $25 shipping included at Amazon.I do recommend it.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
June 14, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Excellent product for the price, very satisfied with this Coconut oil. What makes me satisfied is that it moisturizes my skin and hair. I really like this Coconut oil.
With this Coconut oil for only several days, my skin become very smooth and soft, it reduced deep lines, smoothed my facial skin. Really love it! Had it on my hair, it leaves my hair soft, lustrous and tangle free. It also rinses very easily and keep my hair clean-looking and oil-free, gives my hair extra bounce. Definitely recommend it!!!
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
March 14, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
This coconut oil is great! I put it in my hair about 30 minutes before my shower and my hair comes out silky and soft! I also put it on my skin after my shower to re lubricate it! I recommend it