Viva Labs Non-GMO Pure Coconut MCT Oil (32 fl oz) - Gluten Free, Vegan and Paleo Diet Approved, Naturally Extracted and Sustainably Sourced

BY VIVA LABS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Viva Labs MCT Oil offers energy boosting fats, helps trim your waistline and replaces traditional fats at equal ratios. Naturally unflavored to satisfy sensitive taste buds and amplify recipe favorites. Vegan and Paleo diet friendly! What to Expect... see more...

Review (1)
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lets start by saying, they have updated the packaging. There is a taste, and I am not so fond of it. What I do like about this is that is mixes pretty well and overall I get the same energy boost I get with Bulletproofs Brain oil (forget the name). However, the taste, the fact that seperation of things happens pretty quickly means that I will not be repurchasing next time I need more. I will say the price was great but not YES for the other issues I am experiencing. It is a so-so product in a world where I can get something much better.

back