Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP

by Juicy Couture

Smooch! The fragrance delights with the mischievous wink of sparkling Mandarin and juicy Red Currant. Gardenia lends a petally softness to compliment the top's sweetly feminine edge. At the heart, delicate Jasmine Sambac and lush Orange Flower Petals flirtatiously form irresistible floralcy.

is this more of a sweet scent or a floral scent?
HOw does it smell ?
Foes anyone know where to find this now? I can never find it in Sephora or Ulta. Is it discontinued?
Start your review of Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP!
Deckonti  T.
Vineland, NJ
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Deckonti  T.
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Deckonti  T.
Just picture a French pastry shop in a bottle. This is my all time favorite perfume and I'm so upset that it's been discontinued! It smells like caramel, vanilla, and whipped cream. I would always get tons of compliments on this! I really hope they bring it back 🤍 @thegracefullyawkwardswan
Sherri E.
Providence, RI
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Sherri E.
Love this sweet scent!!!! Long lasting and delicious and this bottle is so cute & girly! Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP
Melissa  G.
Central Islip, NY
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Melissa  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite juicy couture fragrances! It smells like candy and vanilla cupcakes . It lasts all day long!!
Megan S.
Hampton, VA
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Megan S.
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Megan S.
I LOVE JUICY PERFUME! This perfume is by far better than any perfume I’ve ever purchased. The scent stays all day, i get compliments on it all the time. I am a repeat buyer for life.
Kelly L.
Keokuk, IA
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Kelly L.
I love sweet perfumes, so this one was a must for me. So long lasting and sweet. One of my favorite perfumes ever. Wish the bottle lasted forever.
Jordan  F.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I do like this perfume, however the scent doesn’t last that long. It’s very sweet at first then it fades. The scent is nice, it just needs a longer lasting scent. Also, the scent is like vanilla.
Lisa L.
Galloway, NJ
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by Lisa L.
Yummy yummy yummy. The only negative thing I have to say about this perfume is that my bottle is almost empty. Juicy Couture as usual NEVER disappoints!
Kacie M.
Eagle, CO
Great scent and amazing quality I have used this perfume in my collection for years. The scent never changes and a little goes a long way. I'll continue rocking this perfume day and night!
LuzDaniela L.
Orlando, FL
Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP uploaded by LuzDaniela L.
This perfume it’s sweet that’s why I love it it’s not that cheap but I think it’s worth it
Cara E.
Port Richey, FL
OMG 😍!! This is definitely my favorite perfume from Juicy Couture. I received a sample of this in my Ulta magazine a couple years ago and fell in love with this. I still have not purchased it though due to it being so expensive. I can’t afford to spend 100 on a bottle of perfume but if I could I definitely would!