BY JUICY COUTURE

Viva la juicy rose is a rosy fragrance for women with fresh, fruity and floral notes. This perfume opens with top notes of jasmine, mandarin orange and pear. The mandarin orange provides an initial scent that is fresh, sweet, succulent and juicy. The... see more...

Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
Has been my scent of choice for a few years now and I love it! I think it’s good for work and play! Long lasting and the bottle is so cute! More of a floral/candy/citrus scent. Absolutely adore this perfume!
Paige P.
Nauvoo, AL
This is my all time favorite scent! I got a small sample with a Sephora purchase and have been obsessed! It's a little pricey but I love perfume and would purchase full size! There are websites where you can find it cheaper and I highly recommend trying this out! This packaging is so cute because I'm sooooo obsessed with rose gold so it looks amazing on my vanity Viva La Juicy Rose for Women by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3.4 oz
Jessica B.
This is literally the best smelling perfume!!! I love it so much and my husband can’t get enough.

I got it in Ulta’s perfume sample box and I am going to buy the full size when the sample is gone. Such a unique smell.
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
Beautiful scent. Lasts all day. It is super feminine. Everyone always wants to know what I’m wearing when I wear this. I’ve never had anything similar or found anything similar. I recommend it to everyone.
lili t.
I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.