BY JUICY COUTURE

Viva la juicy rose is a rosy fragrance for women with fresh, fruity and floral notes. This perfume opens with top notes of jasmine, mandarin orange and pear. The mandarin orange provides an initial scent that is fresh, sweet, succulent and juicy. The... see more...

Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
Has been my scent of choice for a few years now and I love it! I think it’s good for work and play! Long lasting and the bottle is so cute! More of a floral/candy/citrus scent. Absolutely adore this perfume!
Paige P.
Montevallo, AL
This is my all time favorite scent! I got a small sample with a Sephora purchase and have been obsessed! It's a little pricey but I love perfume and would purchase full size! There are websites where you can find it cheaper and I highly recommend trying this out! This packaging is so cute because I'm sooooo obsessed with rose gold so it looks amazing on my vanity Viva La Juicy Rose for Women by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3.4 oz
Jessica B.
This is literally the best smelling perfume!!! I love it so much and my husband can’t get enough.

I got it in Ulta’s perfume sample box and I am going to buy the full size when the sample is gone. Such a unique smell.
Michelle S.
pawnee
Beautiful scent. Lasts all day. It is super feminine. Everyone always wants to know what I’m wearing when I wear this. I’ve never had anything similar or found anything similar. I recommend it to everyone.