BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJuicy Couture
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set

Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set

by Juicy Couture

Sparkling. Charming. Exuberant. Celebrate with Viva La Juicy Rosé., a light-hearted toast to the forever vibrant Viva girl. Dressed in sparkling pink, she experiences the world through Rosé.-colored glasses. This effervescent fragrance pops with fizzy citrus perfection. It sparkles in a dew of jasmine and rose honey-like blossoms for a dreamy scent that is kissed by the glow of sensual amber. Cheers!

Web ID: 8716871

Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7-oz.; Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, 0.33-oz.; Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, 0.33-oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,078 reviews
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume I have several of it I love it, it is that such a rich smell is undoubtedly one of my favorites. Me encanta este perfume tengo varios me encanta, es que un olor tan rico es sin duda uno de mis favoritos.
Sushruthi S.
Cumming, GA
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set uploaded by Sushruthi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set love the fresh scent of roses and it’s perfect for any occasion especially at mornings.Iam very impressed at the longevity of the perfume. It lingers for quite a long time.
Kellie J.
Have used 3 bottles of this perfume. Perfect for day to day and doesn’t give me a headache.
Courtney  W.
Coaling, AL
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set uploaded by Courtney  W.
Purchased at: belk
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum Spray This is my favorite perfume from Juicy Couture. I love strong, floral, and sweet scents. This one takes the cake. It has notes of mandarin, jasmine, pear, rose, and peony. This fragrance is not as strong as some other JC fragrances, but it definitely has a lasting scent. This one is my favorite because it smells feminine, floral, and fresh. I think the fragrance wears well throughout the day. JC fragrances can be expensive, but I think you can get quite a good bit of wear from the bottle. I typically buy the 6.7 fl oz around Christmas, and it lasts the entire year for me. This one is a lovely fragrance, and I recommend if you like sweet, floral scents.
Andrea P.
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set uploaded by Andrea P.
I didn't think I would like this as much as I do. It smells so sweet and Devine & can't wait to wear it again.
Stephanie  H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this perfume. It seems to last well and I get compliments on it. Definitely will buy again
Anna H.
stockholm
It is smelling really nice but personally I don’t really like the smell of rose, they should make this in another smell
Ashley Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum 3-pc Gift Set uploaded by Ashley Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
Viva la juicy Rosie perfume is similar than the original voilà juicy except it has more of a clean lien smell if that makes sense. It is very soft but it does last all day and I guarantee you that you will get many compliments with it on.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Probably in my top five from the viva la juicy line. It reminds me of Rose by Bath and Body works and Cloud by Ariana grande. I love the deep floral and light sweet scents that compliment each other. This collection is incredible and the packaging is so cute.
Christine B.
Oneida, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Has always been one of my go to perfumes! The smell is strong but not overpowering. The bottle is of course pretty, every juicy bottle is! I love this perfume & highly recommend this to literally everyone! I will absolutely buy this again!

Looking for your answer?