Viva La Juicy Ladies By Juciy Couture - EDP Spray uploaded by Angymer D.

BY JUICY COUTURE

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT INGEST. Inedible product. Flamable. Top Notes: Mandarin oranges and wild berries Middle Notes: Honeysuckle and jasmine Base Notes: Caramel, vanilla and praline Made in USA see more...

Natasha N.
Calgary, AB
This is my FAVOURITE perfume, i giy some testers to try out from influenster.  This has always been my go to it has a nice and light floral scent that i just love.
Karla G.
San Marcos , CA
This perfume smells rather sweet. It has a bit of floral accents as well. If you are looking for a fresh perfume that's on a sweet side then this is the one. It is very long lasting
Gina V.
Surrey, BC
I love perfumes. My skin type absorbs perfumes really fast but Ive found this one stays well. Its not overpowering strong its sweet and musky almost. Lasted a-lot longer than I thought it would. I would love to buy a new one as my one has come and gone. Maybe Santa will see how good Ive been this year and get it for me :)
Lois T.
bristol
Amazing perfume last for ages and has an amazing cent it is not very expensive but totally worth the money I bought mine from Superdrug you can also buy them in boots and in the perfume shop amazing perfume
Frida B.
This perfume is so nice. It has a very nice smell that is pretty hard to explain but it smells warm and like you wanna hug the person that wear it.

I think the product is worth the money and I will probably buy it again
Cassondra M.
WEBBWOOD, ON
I wish my hubby bought me this for Christmas!! it's the absolute best smelling perfume I have ever worn. But having 2 kids 3and under.. gifts for mommy and daddy don't happen.
Gemma R.
Not my favourite perfume but it's a nice everyday perfume. Not that good for the price as it doesn't last long on the skin but very cute packaging
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Loved the smell was a great treat for myself. I would buy it again for sure. :)  Smaller than what I expected but smells really good.