BY JUICY COUTURE

Viva La Juicy By Juicy Couture Discount Fragrance Eau De Parfum Spray 6.7 Oz (Grande Edition) For Women Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Praline, Amber, Caramel Vanilla, Sandalwood see more...

Maggie B.
My new favorite perfume! Everyone comments on the scent and they love it. It's a great value, very big bottle and the scent is strong so you d t need too much. The bottle itself is so pretty I love juicy coutures packaging! I got this bottle from Macys where I get all my perfume.
Jacqueline R.
Carlsbad, CA
Nice and light scent! I have the small travel size bottle and it's perfect because a little goes a long way. It's not my favorite scent that juicy couture has made but it's one of the better ones on the market for sure.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
This has always been my top favorite fragrance since high school. I had the juicy collection but this is the one I continue to ask for. The bottle is also so cute. I love the kid and the ribbon/ gold accents.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Best smell ever!! Not too strong and lasts all day! Little pricy but worth it! I love it! Great perfume for any woman!
Jasmine B.
London, CA
This is a really great scent for a younger crowd! This was a popular scent back when I was in high school and I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a gift for their teenage daughter or son. This to me reminds me of a fruity youthful scent. 3/5 for me as I’ve grown out of it, but would still recommend it to those interested in this kind of fragrance!