Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture for Women 3 Piece Set Includes: 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 4.2 oz Viva La Body Lotion + 4.2 oz Viva La Shower Gel

BY JUICY COUTURE

Elena L.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this one as a sample a while back. While it is a good quality perfume, it is just not for me. It is a little too sweet for my taste. It does stay on for a while though, so you don't have to worry about it fading too quickly. I never purchased the full sized perfume, but I am sure it would be great for someone other than myself.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Viva La Juicy was my scent for almost two years. I went through three bottles. I was obsessed and in love and the bottle was so cute. It's pricey, but smells delicious. I will always love that scent but now I like to switch it up more.
Sabine B.
Sabine B.
Mercedes, TX
It smells really good , & the fragrance stays long. I have purchsed it twice. Many people I know have bought it and liked it very much. Great value
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Love the scent! The lotion is moisturizing and the perfume itself is great. I repurchased the perfume over and over again.
Cass S.
Cass S.
Amazing scent! I personally love everything sweet and this one is just a perfect combination of sweet and fruity, so if that is what you like this set is for you! For the quality the price is affordable, The bottle is so pretty! definitely recommend you guys to try it out.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
This is a fun fragrance. Girly and sensual but you can wear it as your every day. It lasts all day and smells better the longer it's on. Love the girly bottle it comes in. And they offer a super size version as well. I would definitely purchase this again. The lotion is great as well.
Ali R.
Ali R.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this, always get compliments on the scent when I wear it. A scent I buy time and time again.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
La Puente, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time! It's my go-to and always get so many compliments on it. i would recommend it to anyone!
marisol r.
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
Viva La Juicy is the best my ex gave it to me for my birthday but who cares about him I jst got to say that I wear it every time I go out nd I get compliments about it
mia s.
mia s.
This product really smells amazing i enjoyed it only negative thing is that it broke me out at times but i do have sensitive skin.
MARIA FERNANDA R.
MARIA FERNANDA R.
PANAMÁ
Es suave o fuerte?
Nycolle N.
Nycolle N.
O cheiro dele e muito doce ? e queria saber o preço?