Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 4.2 oz Body Lotion + 0.33 oz EDP Spray. Can't get enough couture Well here's even more for Juicy girls who want it all. Wild berries and Juicy mandarin. Honey suckle Gardenia and Jasmine. Amber caramel vanilla sandalwood and praline. All boldly goldly bottled dangled with Juicy charms and rocked in fuchsia wrap.

Is this a long lasing perfume?
Is this a long lasting perfume?
Me gustaría utilizar el producto me gusta y se me muy bonito
Start your review of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Alisa M.
Juicy Couture is one of my favorite fragrance brands. This specific set is great. It's fruity and chic, and stays on for awhile. Not sure how to describe it, but it makes me feel glamorous! This brand's perfume is affordable for a designer brand and you can find many products at TJmaxx and Ross. I constantly get compliments ♥️
a month agoApple Valley, MN
I liked this scent from juicy and I also loved the roller ball. The bottle is cute with the big bow. And the roller was also nice to stick in your purse. The scent is pretty long lasting especially when layered with the lotion it comes with. I would improve on making the roller plastic instead of glass.
7 days agoCentreville, IL
These are lovely and would be a great addition to anybody's perfume collection. The bottles are short but have a appealing shape.

I don't think the product needs any improvement at all.  Good value for the money because it lasts a long time set does not fade fast

a month agoGilbert
I love the idea of getting several different scents for a cheaper price. You can change it up more or not out of a lot of money if you don’t like something. I’ve used one several times now and it has barely went down so I think it’s definitely worth it.
5 days ago
Awesome gift received! Who doesn't love a great combo set to have a COMPLETE scent. Perfume and lotion! It smells amazing and last a long time! I like putting it on right after the shower. This is an amazong scent and I enjoy everytime I wear it!
2 months ago
I love this set. You get the perfume . A lotion and a mini travel size roll on perfume the smell is amazing and I wear it everyday I keep the travel size in my purse I get q lot of compliments on what I'm wearing with this scent
14 days agoGold Beach, OR
Love this smell it reminds me of the good ol days in high school! I highly recommend if you enjoy sweet long lasting fragrances  I would make the bow a bit smaller it seems ugly on the cute bottle  I’ve used this over and over again  it’s a god to for me along with tommy girl original  have a great day everyone
13 days agoDenver
i just luv luv Viva La Juicy Couture. Wear it almost every day switching off to my other favorites but I always come back to Viva La Juicy. I get a lot of compliments and it's not over powering. Men especially like this scent. Try It and I guarantee you will fall in love with it as well as I have.
2 months ago
This is a classic scent. It goes well with everything event and you can take it everywhere and still fit in with the big ballers. It last long and it’s not that expensive and also easily accessible. Will definitely buy it again.
2 months agoGood Thunder, MN
I love the Viva La Juicy Couture set.  It's been my go-to scent as it's not overpowering and just smells fresh.  Everyone compliments and asks what scent I'm wearing.  I love pairing the lotion with the perfume.  The lotion is hydrating and not too oily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Olivia G. 9 months ago
Try kohl’s! It’s a good perfume I recommend trying it!