BY JUICY COUTURE #5 in Fragrance Sets

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 4.2 oz Body Lotion + 0.33 oz EDP Spray. Can't get enough couture Well here's even more for Juicy girls who want it all. Wild berries and Juicy mandarin. Honey suckle Gardenia and Jasmine. Amber caramel vanilla sandalwood and praline. All boldly goldly bottled dangled with Juicy charms and rocked in fuchsia wrap. see more...

Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
Sadly this is the only perfume I buy or go to every time. It’s not sad in a bad way it’s actually sad in a good way because that’s how great and amazing this perfume is. I promise it smells so nice and has a strong scent as well that it can’t last all day. I love the cream as well it smells just as nice as the perfume and if you add both it give it a stronger scent. I recommend this for young girls I mean anyone can use it. I’ll continue to buy this every time I run out 💖
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love getting this gift set for many reasons. My oldest daughter loves the lotion so I always give it to her. I love that I keep the bigger bottle at home for spraying and use the other bottle as my travel perfume which always fits perfect in my makeup bag.
vale L.
Kissimmee
I just love it, very highly recommended if you like sweet and youthful perfumes, it is delicious, fresh but at the same time classy. It was a gift and it stayed forever in my favorites💗
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
This gift set is amazing!! Viva La Juicy smells so good with the wild berries, creamy vanilla and jasmine sents!! I would recommend to anyone look for a fun fragrance!
Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
My aunt bought me this set from Walmart around Christmas and I love this . Please buy this set and if not the set then just the perfume. You will not go wrong with buying this
Mandy E.
Got this for Christmas, it was awesome. Having perfume, body mist and lotion was super cool bc it really spreads out your scent and makes it last all day. I LOVED the lotion especially bc being a mom sometimes its just not practical to wear perfume all day but I can always reapply lotion throughout the day n still smell beautiful! This was perfect!
leena h.
I got this set on my wedding as a wedding gift that I insisted on requesting from a friend, it's sweeeet and yummy like strawberries, yes you would definitely feel like giving it a bite ! When I use it it's just a perfect chemistry with me and it lasts long which I like the most and I always get complemented when I wear it , too sad I had sisters who steal my good stuff!
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i love the scent of this . to me its not too strong but it is a bold smell and it lasts all day . its kinda hard for me to smell it on myself throughout the day but others always compliment me on my smell . i usually purchase all the little gift sets because they are reasonably and you can never have too much
Tiffany R.
I love this set as well! This is my all time favorite scent from Juicy! The packaging and bottle is phenomenal! Absolutely stunning. It doesn't feel cheap. The only thing is the rollerball perfume. I have a few of them, but I don't too much care for rollerball perfumes because of the constant germs. But Love this!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Loved the set,I love the smell and long last scent it has,I always get complimented and asked what I am wearing!! The set was nice I left my big bottle at home,and put the smaller one in my purse so I always had it on me and used to lotion a lot!! All together a great set and usually they have. Ava that go w the sets!!! Best perfume and a go to me always
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it worth trying ? how does it smell like?
Rebecca  M.
Sylmar, CA
How does it smell?
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What does this smell like? I do not like floral smells.