Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 4.2 oz Body Lotion + 0.33 oz EDP Spray. Can't get enough couture Well here's even more for Juicy girls who want it all. Wild berries and Juicy mandarin. Honey suckle Gardenia and Jasmine. Amber caramel vanilla sandalwood and praline. All boldly goldly bottled dangled with Juicy charms and rocked in fuchsia wrap.

Does it have heavy scent ?how long lasting is it?
Is this a long lasing perfume?
Is this a long lasting perfume?
Start your review of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set!
How would you rate this product?
Gigi M.
Deltona, FL
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Gigi M.
If you ever see a gift set, or just this perfume alone.. please do yourself a favor and BUY IT. This is my all time favorite perfume. It lasts such a long time, it’s super sweet. Anything with vanilla in it just gets me. I love the brand as well.
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Lillian  S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I tried to find the correct selection that I had bought but, it’s not listed on Influenster and the scan code doesn’t work on the back of the box. So I saw this at kohl’s and since I had a coupon I got it for 31 dollars. So to me it was a good deal. It has a floral, sweet, fruity scent notes to it. You can predominantly smell the white floral scent it has also the fruity scent as well. You can after it has settled smell the vanilla and caramel notes it has in it with a hint of citrus. This is such a feminine scent and it’s not overbearing nor abrasive scent, it’s perfect for a night out or a casual outing. The staying power of this perfume is impressive so I strongly recommend this perfume!
Alisa M.
Santaquin, UT
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Alisa M.
Juicy Couture is one of my favorite fragrance brands. This specific set is great. It's fruity and chic, and stays on for awhile. Not sure how to describe it, but it makes me feel glamorous! This brand's perfume is affordable for a designer brand and you can find many products at TJmaxx and Ross. I constantly get compliments ♥️
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,024 reviews
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Yeccica N.
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume, it smells rich and its aroma is maintained I love it 🥰. the perfect gift for us
Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love everything juicy couture ❤️❤️ it’s so well made and smells so good and very mellow the scent not so strong which I like #juicycouture #perfume #scent
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
Smells AMAZING!!!! literally smell great all day and can still smell the perfume on the clothes when you take them off.
Princess A.
I’ve bought this twice! I highly recommend! My favorite perfume. Worth the splurge. Nothing can compare to this scent! I love it so much! And packaging is super cute! Nice glass bottle! Love it! Pink and gold so cute!
Madelyn  M.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this perfume smells so good and juicy. I personally love the decor of the bottle and recommend it to anyone who likes a juicy smell.
Diana H.
1,164 reviews
One of my favorites. My husband loves this scent. This cute lil set comes in handy when traveling. This is all in one set to use after bath.
Paola A.
Van Nuys, CA
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3 Piece Set uploaded by Paola A.
Este perfume me gusta mucho es ideal para cualquier mujer, jovencita y hasta niñas mis hijas lo usan y les encanta. A pesar que tengo muchos perfumes favoritos Este set lo vuelvo a comprar cada vez que se me acaba ya ahorita el último que me queda es el perfume y ya está dando las últimas para terminarse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie M.
Norfolk, NY
il y a 3 ans
Olivia G. il y a 3 ans
Try kohl’s! It’s a good perfume I recommend trying it!