Viva La Dog Spa Petite Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Karleene D.Viva La Dog Spa Petite Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Daniela S.

BY VIVA LA DOG SPA #22 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Viva La Dog Spa Petite Puppy Shampoo - From petco.com Ooh-La-La! let's get your puppy to the spa! Viva La Dog Spa Petite Puppy Shampoo tearless, mild and gentle shampoo promotes a soft, fluffy coat for all puppies 6 weeks and older. This comforting aromatherapy formula will help to de-stress, relax and rejuvenate your puppy. In fact, so much that he may even take an afternoon nap after his day at the spa. In addition, this shampoo will leave a long-lasting powder fresh scent. Viva La Dog Spa grooming spritz available, sold separately, will help to keep you puppy static free, tangle free and smelling clean between baths. see more...

Laura T.
This caused my poor pups skin to be so extremely dry! The smell is good and it cleaned well but I have a lab mix under 30 lbs and he suffered horribly from this product! I would not buy this one again or recommend to a dog with thick coat.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best thing about this product is that it contains organic ingredient to prevent damage and irritation on your dog's skin. It doesn't have any chemicals so it's healthy for you and for your dog. i highly recommend and will buy again! great product!
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
My dog is half chihuahua and half shitzu, so he is a little furry ball. This shampoo is great on his hair, it leaves him smelling great and really really soft. We have been using this since he was a puppy and just can't get over it !
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
As much as my pup is not the biggest fan of bath time. After a struggle washing her, she smells so great. It really does a great job of sudsing & cleaning my pup & makes her smell great, in turn making bath time a little more enjoyable- for me at least!
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This shampoo is overpriced based on packaging. It's just like any other puppy shampoo in my opinion. I don't see any difference between this and the Walmart brand
Bri M.
Smells good and leaves a really nice looking coat: I used the one for white dogs and made a serious difference my pup looked amazing! The product was not too expensive for a results
Christine C.
I have used Viva La Dog Spa products on my 2 yr old pup since I first started bathing her in between her grooming appoinments. It smells good and makes her coat shine.
Jackie B.
I have a yorkiepoo and this makes her hair so soft and actually helps her hair curl a little better. It has a soft clean scent and lathers really well. I found this at my local TJ Maxx for $5.99. I would definitely buy again.
Jany I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Don't even get me started with this shampoo. It's AMAZING. It smells like baby powder. I absolutely love bathing my babies with this. After they might not like me because I like cuddling with them! Great shampoo.
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
DogTipper Review: OK, let’s get one thing straight right away: bathing our dogs is definitely a DIY affair. No groomers or salons or doggie spas. Our budget likes it that way. Our dogs (especially Irie, who is ve
Amy J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What does the shampoo smell like?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does this have a strong smell
Diksha R.
Is this shampoo worth it ?
Brooke B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How strong is the scent after you've used it on your pet?
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't tried this yet what smells do they have?

back