Viva Juicy Couture La Juicy Eau de Parfum 0.5 oz Spray Women

by Viva

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum: Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum for Women For Juicy girls who want it all Top Notes Juicy Mandarin, Wild Berries Middle Notes Honeysuckle, Jasmine Petals, Gardenia Dry Notes Creamy Amber, Caramel Woods, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Which is your favorite?
Start your review of Viva Juicy Couture La Juicy Eau de Parfum 0.5 oz Spray Women!
Product Highlights
“Their lotion is my all time favorite and the perfume is a must have!” in 1 review
Murray, KY
A timeless classic. Everyone loves this smell and it’s never not appreciated when gotten as a gift. It is pricy but totally worth it since it lasts forever. I used this more when I was younger but I still love it!
Atlanta
Really nice scent, it’s sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. I’ve had this for 10 years now, and it still smells the same, which is impressive. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last as long as I’d like.
My go to fragrance for about 10 years! It ages well I wore it and middle school and now wear it in my 20s. Smells great and lasts a decent amount of time on the skin.
Viva Juicy Couture  La Juicy Eau de Parfum 0.5 oz Spray Women uploaded by Kyla M.
say OUI. OUI are the future, the future is OUI. OUI to me, OUI to you. What do you say OUI to? In the world of Juicy Couture, making a statement is all about saying OUI (yes!) to the things you believe in: to love, to adventure and to your own edgy spirit.  Just say OUI to an addictive energy and movement that doesn't stop.
ROANOKE, VA
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! It's sweet but not overly candied. It is a little pricey but the amount you get lasts for a very long time so it makes the price worth it. The fragrance is very long lasting and you have to be careful how much you use because it can become overpowering. Overall I recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a sweet scent.
105 pond st apt.105
This Is a nice soft scent smell and the frist time that I got this scent I hot it for my mom on her birthday she loved It and I like kinda took most of it from her but she had to many scents for her anywere
Mesa, AZ
This started out being one of my favorite to-go perfumes and then I don’t know if I just got bored with it or if the formula mixture changed- but it did not smell the same or as good as it had before. Has this happened with anyone else? And I know you should change your perfume scent every week to every other week- so it’s not like I was wearing it all day / every day, but as I was about halfway or more through the bottle, it just changed. Unfortunately, I probably will not buy this perfume anymore… But please let me know if this has happened to you or anyone else!
Taylorsville, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this smell my husband bought it for me for our anniversary and it couldn’t have been a better scent the perfume smells so juicy like it’s name and smells all day with just 2 sprays. The smell is also very youthful and the bottle is very beautiful!
Bagdad
I was gifted a travel size of this perfume and freaking loved it such a wonderful scent also very clean and not extremely over powering but enough people will recognize it as “your smell”