BY VIVA

Viva Towel*Strong & Soft Like Cloth*With VIVA Paper Towels, you can spend your time enjoying life's surprises. Treat your family to a great paper towel. VIVA - the answer to life's little messes see more...

Buy on Target
Laura R.
Viva is the shiz! The towels are somewhat flexible and can be reused easily. Way better than Bounty. I go out of my way to buy this brand in particular because it's wound very tight on the cardboard and stays together easily for transportation.
Melissa L.
They're fine. Mine seemed to run out quicker than usual but that could just be user error. They are a bit on the rough/abrasive side. Obviously won't damage any counters or anything but not good for hands/skin in a pinch.
Stacy S.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I purchased these because they were on sale and they are a fantastic product. They absorb very well and wife everything up that I need to be cleaned. I will definitely purchase these again
Amanda G.
Provo, UT
My #1 go to brand for Paper Towels. Economic and Effective. Everyone should give it a try, they won't regret it!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Best paper towels to pick up spills with I don't buy any other paper towels beside these
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
These paper towels are a little pricey- but they are so soft and don't tear easily. They soak up more liquid than regular paper towels. And because of how soft they are- they make great napkins for when guests come over! In my opinion, they are worth the extra money.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am not impressed by these paper towels. They were a little more expensive than I usually pay, and I would not pay the little extra again. They were so soft, but they barely cleaned up anything and worst of all.. They shed! Nothing is worse than little white puffs all over your counters and dishes.