Viva Designs White Paper Towels

by Viva

Viva Designs White Paper Towels.
Kleenex.
15% more sheets free.
Grab a roll.
Grasp the difference.
63 one ply sheets.

Do they have any towels that have soap on them already?
Start your review of Viva Designs White Paper Towels!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Jct, CO
I don't use viva for normal paper towel uses. Mind you it works just fine for them but I specifically buy viva for two alternate uses. One being in cake decorating to smooth a crusting frosting (it's a well known technique swear), and the other we have frequently used it for was in costume makeup FX. Dangly zombie skin, etc. I know it's weird but viva are perfect, with the lack of embossed pattern, and super soft texture.
Winchester, KY
I mean honestly.. A paper towel is a paper towel. Some are thicker and some absorb a bit more than the other but in the end they all kind of essentially do the same thing. Not hating on any specific brands but theyre all just made to clean up spills or wipe faces. These are good ones though, they do the job nicely and at a decent price.
These paper towels work so well and they are very absorbent. I also love the various designs to choose from. My only problem with these is their cost compared to their competitors and I feel that there are cheaper brands that work as well as if not better than these.
Montgomery, NY
I use this brand during the holidays for the cute designs, to spice things up in my kitchen a bit. I love how they are both fun and functional! They’re super affordable and I highly recommend them for all your holiday household spills!
Prairie Village, KS
We get these when we run out of our Bounty but don’t have a Costco trip in the budget/plan for a couple of weeks. I like the price of the individual, and they get us by. They aren’t our favorite, but they are up there in price/quality!
Wake Forest, NC
The viva designs white paper towels are super stretchy, absorbent, and can clean up any mess. The only thing I would change is the price, it is a little more pricey and because of that we usually opt for the cheapest brand.
Bakersfield, CA
The best paper towels out there. They are so thick and soak wet spills up. If I’m just drink my hands I’m able to set it out flat to dry and use it a second time! I can’t do that with other brands
I got these at rite aid because it was an emergency. I hate the texture and I previously thought that it was dumb to have a preferred paper towel; until I tried these
attleboro
Viva Towels are the best. Others may be as good, but I have always been happiest with the way they clean up than any other brand. And they last longer. I also love the thickness of these paper towels! I would recommend these paper towels to everyone!!!!!
Qulin,MO
About 10 yrs ago, I visited my sister and discovered the most amazing paper towel EVER! I was completely blown away when I washed my hands, dried them with the softest yet strongest paper towel I've ever used. I then wetted it a little more, ranging it out and proceeded to wipe off the counter and the kitchen table. Even though it was wet, it still had amazing absorbency. And to my astonishment, it was still in one piece. It didn't fall apart and was ready for more. I immediately woke up my sister and ask what the name of her paper towels were. She said "VIVA" and have been hooked ever since. Thanks @Viva for making cleanup so easy.