BY VIVA #30 in Paper Towels

Viva Designs White Paper Towels.
Kleenex.
15% more sheets free.
Grab a roll.
Grasp the difference.
63 one ply sheets. see more...

Miranda V.
I was skeptical when I first bought vita because it’s so much cheaper than the other brands like bounty but they work just as well as bounty and are very durable and half the price of the other competitors!
Jamie M.
attleboro
Viva Towels are the best. Others may be as good, but I have always been happiest with the way they clean up than any other brand. And they last longer. I also love the thickness of these paper towels! I would recommend these paper towels to everyone!!!!!
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
About 10 yrs ago, I visited my sister and discovered the most amazing paper towel EVER! I was completely blown away when I washed my hands, dried them with the softest yet strongest paper towel I've ever used. I then wetted it a little more, ranging it out and proceeded to wipe off the counter and the kitchen table. Even though it was wet, it still had amazing absorbency. And to my astonishment, it was still in one piece. It didn't fall apart and was ready for more. I immediately woke up my sister and ask what the name of her paper towels were. She said "VIVA" and have been hooked ever since. Thanks @Viva for making cleanup so easy.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I use Viva paper towels to smooth buttercream on my cakes. It takes all the messy areas from disastrous to clean and crisp. Perfect for what I need to do in a hurry. I' have experimented with other brands but it pulls all the icing off. They are pricey so I wouldn't use them for every day use.
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
Whenever I have to buy cleaning products for work I always get these because they're not crazy expensive but they're also not so cheap that they'l just disintegrate in your hand like some of the off brand ones will. Really good meet in the middle.
Hillary S.
I bought these when we were trying to save some money awhile back and was pleasantly surpised. The paper towels were very strong and seemed to last a good while especially with all the messes that are created in my house with my two little boys.
Emily B.
Jonesboro, AR
Best paper towels you can buy. Yes the are more expensive but if you use them the right way they will last for a long time. You can rinse them and use them over and over without them tearing or falling apart. They are well worth the extra money for a product that really works
Shelby B.
Kodak, TN
These paper towels are very soft and durable even when wet! I can get them wet, ring them out, and use them with no tearing or anything! It's great! They are very affordable and much better than the leading competitors, in my opinion.
savannah h.
Best paper towels ever! they are thick and stretchy, which is good for cleaning up spills. it is also super soft, which is good for your hands or your face!! favorite paper towel ever!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
These paper towels are awesome! They're so absorbent and hold up well. I bought them because I just started using ibotta, and my family said whatever you bought get those again.
Chrystine D.
Sevierville
Do they have any towels that have soap on them already?