Viva Choose-A-Size Big Roll (1.25X Regular), 10 ct

by Viva

#20 in Paper Towels

Viva Choose a Size*Strong & Soft Like Cloth*choose size & print*With VIVA Paper Towels, you can spend your time enjoying life's surprises. Treat your family to a great paper towel. VIVA - the answer to life's little messes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Choose-A-Size Big Roll (1.25X Regular), 10 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“One roll will last a long long time in my house.” in 1 review
Clio, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always love this brand for my paper towels because they are so soft to the touch just like toilet paper. I can’t stand brittle paper towels because if my hands are dry it’s not comfortable touching them. They work great at cleaning messes and if I need to just wipe my sons mouth or mine they are soft to use on our skin. I also love the select a size so if I’m not needing a bunch I won’t waste any paper.
Okay, I don’t know anyone who isn’t looking to save money (if you aren’t, please reach out cause I could use some). We have brands in my house that are name brands we use loyally because they work better than any cheaper alternatives. My mother was using Viva and we decided to try it as well, and never went back. These work just as well as any major brand and for a much better price.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolute crap. Regular Viva paper towels are fantastic, maybe even my favorite. Although they cost more than I care to spend, it's worth it, for the regular size. The chose-a-size, for some reason, are useless. They rip easily, and require three times the number of paper towels to do the same job as the regular, which is weird. Save your money!
Arlington , TX
I've been addicted to VIVA since I was a child and my father introduced me to them. I like how soft they are. How well they absorb with as little of the paper towel needed. I cant do without VIVA and wont go back to any of the cheaper brands because you're using a whole roll to due just a couple of sheets of VIVA.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these paper towels! They feel like cloth and absorb better than any other brands. They are also resilient. More than once, I have left one in my pocket(I also use them as tissues) and has gone through the washer and dryer, and is still fully usable, if slightly smaller than the original size.
Carrollton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how fluffy they are, I use them for EVERYTHING. They’re great to clean makeup brushes in between colors if you don’t have that many brushes. Generally they’re used to clean surfaces or whatever but the fluffy clingy fabric takes off shadows from the brush so you can change to a different color no problem
Los Angeles, CA
I never thought I would have a preference for which paper towels I buy, but I strictly buy Viva paper towels now. They're super soft and thick, so you don't need a bunch to soak up a spill. They're worth the price, which isn't even that high to begin with. I usually buy mine at Target.
Gap, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Viva is the BEST! They are SO incredibly soft and absorbent. They are my most favoritest paper towel! Perfect for wiping messy hands and dirty faces. They do not disintegrate easily when wet- so you can really scrub a bit when needed. Awesome for drying bacon and wiping up spills.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Viva paper towel actually feels and works like soft cloth. It is the most absorbing paper towel I have ever used! Getting to choose a size is an added bonus. It takes much less paper towel to clean up a spill with Viva. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll switch your brand for Viva!
Denver, CO
Love the way viva paper towels feel! It’s dense and absorbs a lot. I do like the select a size, because I hardly ever need a “full size” paper towel. It would be pretty cool if they added a tear away horizontally too, to have little squares incase you only need half!