Viva Accents Big Roll Towels

by Viva

Kleenex® Viva® Towels.
Soft & Strong Like Cloth.
Accents Big Roll.
Paper Towels 42.9 sq ft (3.9 m2) 54 one ply sheets 11 x 10.4 in (27.9 x 26.4 cm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viva Accents Big Roll Towels!
How would you rate this product?
Viva gets it right with their paper towels. I use them to clean with and for messes. You use less due to their thickness & absorbency. They’re soft but still very durable. Also come in fun prints if you so choose.
Roswell, NM
Great product that gets the job done and at a decent price!They never fail the purpose,so they don't tear easily they're just amazing!($1.50-$3.50)these work unbelievably well! Recommended for all budgets.
These are my favorite paper towels. My mom bought them when I was little. They are strong, absorbent and almost towel like. My favorite is the small size to grab as needed. Just try it! (Yes, I recommend)
Florissant, MO
I love the Big Roll paper towels because it allows me to cover a bigger spill and it also lasts quite a while. Although in some stores it may be a little more expensive than others but it's cost effective and does the trick. Viva has been around for many years and I would definitely recommend it.
Wheeling, IL
I used to think that paper towels were kinda created equal, and that there wasn't much of a difference between brands. This brand changed my view. Worst paper towels I've ever used. They break apart easily and are considerably ineffective...I would rather purchase generic brands.
Covington, KY
Truly, I go through these like pencils. Like -- there are so many messes to clean up in the house that it's unreal. They're pretty effective, and the cost is pretty affordable but I feel like I need a lot to get the mess up and that's not very credible.
Love the Viva product, however sometimes it is hard to unroll the paper towels. My husband jokes that they are glued to the roll. They are good quality and I buy them all the time despite not being able to get them off the roll without tearing.
Essexville, MI
Viva paper towels are generally the cheapest in the area. I have no real complaints, actually they work pretty perfectly even only using a small amount. Plus they always have cute designs that look a lot nicer sitting out on the counter!
Portland, OR
Great inexpensive paper towel roll. Buy this all the time. Durable and well worth the price. Tears off easy unlike some paper towel rolls I've used in the past. I use these rolls for everything including cleaning and picking up spills!
Loveland, OH
I love viva brand paper towels. They are all great and do exactly as advertised. The only reason I don't give it a 5 is because the price is a bit much. They do work, but I can get another brand that works for a lot less.

Looking for your answer?