BY VIVA #24 in Paper Towels

Kleenex® Viva® Towels.
Soft & Strong Like Cloth.
Accents Big Roll.
Paper Towels 42.9 sq ft (3.9 m2) 54 one ply sheets 11 x 10.4 in (27.9 x 26.4 cm). see more...

Allison H.
These are my favorite paper towels. My mom bought them when I was little. They are strong, absorbent and almost towel like. My favorite is the small size to grab as needed. Just try it! (Yes, I recommend)
Chicana C.
Florissant, MO
I love the Big Roll paper towels because it allows me to cover a bigger spill and it also lasts quite a while. Although in some stores it may be a little more expensive than others but it's cost effective and does the trick. Viva has been around for many years and I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I used to think that paper towels were kinda created equal, and that there wasn't much of a difference between brands. This brand changed my view. Worst paper towels I've ever used. They break apart easily and are considerably ineffective...I would rather purchase generic brands.
Juliana C.
Covington, KY
Truly, I go through these like pencils. Like -- there are so many messes to clean up in the house that it's unreal. They're pretty effective, and the cost is pretty affordable but I feel like I need a lot to get the mess up and that's not very credible.
Dina S.
Love the Viva product, however sometimes it is hard to unroll the paper towels. My husband jokes that they are glued to the roll. They are good quality and I buy them all the time despite not being able to get them off the roll without tearing.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Viva paper towels are generally the cheapest in the area. I have no real complaints, actually they work pretty perfectly even only using a small amount. Plus they always have cute designs that look a lot nicer sitting out on the counter!
Whitney M.
Portland, OR
Great inexpensive paper towel roll. Buy this all the time. Durable and well worth the price. Tears off easy unlike some paper towel rolls I've used in the past. I use these rolls for everything including cleaning and picking up spills!
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
I love viva brand paper towels. They are all great and do exactly as advertised. The only reason I don't give it a 5 is because the price is a bit much. They do work, but I can get another brand that works for a lot less.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL
These are my favorite paper towels, my husband prefers another brand, if i buy i choose the viva, and he chooses another haha...i think they are the best and the do all the jobs that i buy them for, they are very affordable, and i recommend to all
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Viva Accents Big Roll Towels
I have not used it many times but i have used it few times and they are really good quality and i was satisfied with it and they are affordable