BeautyNailNail CareVitry
NailCare Nail Repair Care - Hardener

Vitry NailCare Nail Repair Care - Hardener

The effective solution to strengthen your nails. Available in shiny finish or invisible matte finish. Nails are more resistant and nicer after only two weeks of application. Apply the Nail Repair Treatment on previously cleaned and cleansed nails. Reapply every two days taking care of cleansing the nails between each application. Repeat for a two weeks period. Repeat when necesary. Nails are stronger and more resistant in just two weeks. Two weeks treatment to bu used on natural nails (apply ever 2 days for 14 days). Protect cuticules with VITRY NOURISHING NAIL & CUTICLE OIL.

does anybody recommend anything to keep nails strong prevent them from breaking Vitry NailCare Nail Repair Care - Hardener
Does this leave a sort of "top clear coat" finish? Or is it more like an oil that kind of seeps into the nail bed?
How long does it take before actually seeing results? Also when you stop using the polish, do your nails stay strong, or do you have to continually use the polish?
Start your review of Vitry NailCare Nail Repair Care - Hardener!
Bridget B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Holy grail nail strengthening system. My nails are strong and long because of this. My hands are always in water and chemicals but this keeps my nails so healthy. I’m always asked if I have gel or tips on. I swear by this stuff it’s amazing
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in my Glossybox. I had shellac on my nails for about 3 months and decided to give my nails a break & strengthen them up. I did my left hand first and it looked great. Did my right hand, still looks good. I waited and did a second coat. After they dried, my right hand fingernails were burning. You could see they were getting red on my nailbed. I had to immediately take it off. My left hand was fine but I didn't want to risk it starting to burn later. I'm pretty disappointed with this product. I wanted to like it as much as the other reviewers did. I did find a couple reviews online who had the same reaction so I wonder if it is an ingredient I should stay away from. Again, my nails looked great with it on but not good enough to let my fingernails burn.
Marie-Vonne  S.
Excellent at helping to strengthen nails and stimulate growth. It's the most effective nail treatment I've tried that's helped to repair weakening from nail enhancements. I'm a repeat user, it's the only nail strengthener I use. Vitry NailCare Nail Repair Care - Hardener
Jennifer B.
Barry, TX
Vitry NailCare Nail Repair Care - Hardener uploaded by Jennifer B.
Hands down (no pun intended) the BEST nail repair on the market!! After years & years of wearing acrylics this is the ONLY product that saved my nails and brought them back to life.
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
I bought this after improperly removing gel polish, and damaging my nails. They were really soft and thin. It was my first time using Vitry' Nail Repair Care, but it was super easy to apply, and in a few weeks, really made my nails stronger, and healthier.
Renata C.
I got this as part of my Glossybox and I was shocked to see that my nails, which are paperthin, were thicker, longer and did not break or peel for a FULL WEEK! I will certainly be using it again, and will most definitely buy the full size product once mine is done.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
So my nails are awful. As soon as I put this stuff on I could feel the difference. So awesome!!!! My nails felt stronger over the course of the treatment.... I stopped only because I WAS going to paint my nails, but I didnt so we are back to square one... Im restarting the treatments because I love the way this product makes my nails look and feel. I think this should be considered an essential skin care item.
Gicelle G.
My nails are very thing I don't know why, Does this product helps no to broke my nails?
Ariane M.
New York, New York
This is one of those products you never break up with. Best nail treatment out there + it makes your nails look like they just got a glossy manicure when worn on its own. I carry it in my purse and sometimes even apply in taxi cabs -- gorgeous nails in a bottle, in less than a minute (dries in a snap too).
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
My mom loves this. She used to have brittle nails that broke all the time. She started using this 3 times a week and now her nails are nice and long. I haven't seen much difference in my nails because mine are naturally harder. But my Mom loves it.