BY VITRY #69 in Nail Treatments

The effective solution to strengthen your nails. Available in shiny finish or invisible matte finish. Nails are more resistant and nicer after only two weeks of application. Apply the Nail Repair Treatment on previously cleaned and cleansed nails. Reapply every two days taking care of cleansing the nails between each application. Repeat for a two weeks period. Repeat when necesary. Nails are stronger and more resistant in just two weeks. Two weeks treatment to bu used on natural nails (apply ever 2 days for 14 days). Protect cuticules with VITRY NOURISHING NAIL & CUTICLE OIL. see more...

• Does this leave a sort of "top clear coat" finish? Or is it more ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before actually seeing results? Also when y...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in my Glossybox. I had shellac on my nails for about 3 months and decided to give my nails a break & strengthen them up. I did my left hand first and it looked great. Did my right hand, still looks good. I waited and did a second coat. After they dried, my right hand fingernails were burning. You could see they were getting red on my nailbed. I had to immediately take it off. My left hand was fine but I didn't want to risk it starting to burn later. I'm pretty disappointed with this product. I wanted to like it as much as the other reviewers did. I did find a couple reviews online who had the same reaction so I wonder if it is an ingredient I should stay away from. Again, my nails looked great with it on but not good enough to let my fingernails burn.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't have the treatment but I have the hardener which looks similar to this bottle. The hardener does exactly what it says, makes your nails hard. You can feel it, it makes your nails feel thicker. One coat is good but I went for two after testing out one hand for two days and left the other hand free of anything. It protects your nails against water. I like it.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
So my nails are awful. As soon as I put this stuff on I could feel the difference. So awesome!!!! My nails felt stronger over the course of the treatment.... I stopped only because I WAS going to paint my nails, but I didnt so we are back to square one... Im restarting the treatments because I love the way this product makes my nails look and feel. I think this should be considered an essential skin care item.
Jen C.
I bought this after improperly removing gel polish, and damaging my nails. They were really soft and thin. It was my first time using Vitry' Nail Repair Care, but it was super easy to apply, and in a few weeks, really made my nails stronger, and healthier.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
I got this as part of my Glossybox and I was shocked to see that my nails, which are paperthin, were thicker, longer and did not break or peel for a FULL WEEK! I will certainly be using it again, and will most definitely buy the full size product once mine is done.
Rose L.
This does work at strengthening the nails. Mine are soft and tear easily, they have my entire life. But this product is amazing! It makes my nails strong and they don't tear! It's a must have in the manicure home kit!
Ariane M.
New York, New York
This is one of those products you never break up with. Best nail treatment out there + it makes your nails look like they just got a glossy manicure when worn on its own. I carry it in my purse and sometimes even apply in taxi cabs -- gorgeous nails in a bottle, in less than a minute (dries in a snap too).
Katherine S.
I started using this nail repair and I really like the results so far, you will see the difference like next after you start using it
emma e.
Salome, AZ
I love this stuff. I got a sample in my May glossybox and I love it. Noticable improvement in one use. Easy and effective.
Gicelle G.
My nails are very thing I don't know why, Does this product helps no to broke my nails?
Lesley J.
Does this leave a sort of "top clear coat" finish? Or is it more like an oil that kind of seeps into the nail bed?
Cassandra P.
Danbury, CT
How long does it take before actually seeing results? Also when you stop using the polish, do your nails stay strong, or do you have to continually use the polish?