Vitry Nail Growth Serum uploaded by Stéphanie S.Vitry Nail Growth Serum uploaded by Constance M.

BY VITRY

Recommanded after removing artificial nails. Contains Kerastim which naturally helps strengthen and lengthen your nails. This serum is recommended after applying false nails, it helps rebuild natural weak and fragile nails. Visibly longer, smoother and beautiful nails after 1 month of treatment. Every night apply one drop of VITRY NAIL GROWTH SERUM on clean and varnish free nails. Help the serum penetrate by massaging your cuticles in a circular movement in order to activate blood flow. Wash you hands the next morning. see more...

Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
This product helps increase the nail growth. I used to have my nails done every 3 weeks for several years until couple of months ago. When I have decided to take them off, I realized that my nails were really damaged.
I used this serum and it helped a lot. My nails had growth pretty fast and stronger!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Constance M.
Constance M.
Montréal , ['', 'QC', '']
I have been using this product for 1 week and I can already see a change in my nails. They are growing! I use it almost every other day and it's working. I'm pleased by this product and recommend it! Vitry Nail Growth Serum
Stéphanie M.
Stéphanie M.
I simply love this product! I work hands in dirt all day long and it's pretty rough on my nails, but I like to see them thick, long and strong! I bought this after having a bad habit of breaking or splitting my nails. My colleague prefer to keep their nails short because of the complications, but I get compliments on mines since I get to keep them long and healthy looking! Maybe it's me, but there's also a bit of a cinnamon smell to it, which is nice, compared to other product with more of a chemical sent!