BeautyFragrancevitruvi
Quiet Time Diffuser Set

Vitruvi Quiet Time Diffuser Set

by vitruvi

Beauty Benefit: Stress relief A beautifully-crafted stone diffuser and a rejuvenating, floral essential oil blend that pair together to help you carve out quiet moments for yourself. How to use: Add 10-20 drops of Quiet blend into your Stone Diffuser. Select one of the time settings and enjoy. What Else You Need to Know: This soothing oil blend features calming notes of geranium, ylang-ylang, clary sage, and amyris. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Where can I’m purchase this ?
Is this worth the price
Start your review of Vitruvi Quiet Time Diffuser Set!
Diny C.
Holy grail diffuser. This is a luxury diffuser. I received one as a wedding present and it’s one of my favorite things ever. The scents it came with smell wondrous, sometimes I also use a palo santo essential oil I purchased separately. My husband has recently fallen in love with it. We use it during bedtime to add a little humidity in the air for better sleep, and I also like using it in the daytime to scent the room. My husband loves it so much that he even packs it when we travel to the in-laws.
Monica G.
Randolph, NJ
Absolutely love!! I have this in terracotta but did see the option to change to different color. This is the most beautiful defuser I have ever owned and the company has excellent customer service. Check this out if you’re in the market for a diffuser.
Jen  F.
San Diego, CA
Love this brand and their oils are TOP notch. They smell incredible and are so much more powerful than any other I’ve tried. The price is worth it since the oils are so high quality. Love this brand and will continue to purchase.
Ava D.
Atlanta, GA
Vitruvi Quiet Time Diffuser Set uploaded by Ava D.
Purchased after smelling this and hearing rave reviews. I felt like I was burning through so many candles and still not achieving my home fragrance goals. The Quiet blend makes my home literally smell like a spa. I’m so excited to own this beauty.