BY VITRON-C #64 in Vitamin C

Dietary Supplement. High Potency. Iron Supplement Plus vitamin C to help your body absorb dietary iron more effectively. Easy on the Stomach. Less Constipation. 65mg Elemental Iron. see more...

• Para que enfermedades,sirve la vitamina c.1 Answers
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
I've been anemic since birth and I am also very active; I know that high levels of activity can exacerbate anemia. I try to take a pill every day. Vitron C is great because I haven't experienced the normal side effects that come with taking an iron supplement (i.e. constipation, bloating, stomach cramps). It's been a lifesaver!
Bethany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the only iron supplements that doesn't make my stomach upset! I take one every morning with or without food and I have energy through the day and I'm able to be active without any worries! It also doesn't taste as bad as some other iron pills.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Been using this for years, after my Doctor recommended that i use it. It’s an old school brand that still works wonders
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am anemic and have to take iron everyday and I can say that since using this product I have found that I have a little bit more energy than I did before . I am not always tired and fatigued. My headaches have also decreased.
Antonieta C.
Para que enfermedades,sirve la vitamina c.