Vitchy Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation SPF 35 Sunscreen 30ml - 15 Opal uploaded by Souhaila đź‘‘.Vitchy Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation SPF 35 Sunscreen 30ml - 15 Opal uploaded by Mariangela C.Vitchy Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation SPF 35 Sunscreen 30ml - 15 Opal uploaded by Danielle B.

BY VITCHY

Ruwhiya A.
Hilliard, OH
It’s good stuff to protect ur skin from sun, and lightly formula that last long gives dewy finish and it’s super nice fore dry skins and pros covering which it highly recommended to other people and yea
adina o.
Elmira, NY
this is by far the best cover up i have ever recieved and used i have never recieved as many compliments as i have while wearing a product as i did vichy i would use only vichy if i had the funds so i only use it on special occasions or photos now but again let me say this THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED !!!! ID RECOMEND IT TO EVERYONE !
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
I've never used this all over my face but when my lighter weight bases (BB creams or moisturizers) need a punch of coverage I like to add a bit of this. It's very smooth and has a ton of coverage. I've also liked this alone over a spot and it's a stellar light weight concealer
Souhaila đź‘‘.
Honestly I used this product by sampl  and it's amazing fondation it coverd redness amazingly i recommend it to people who look for high coverage  i love vichy products and I'd love to try them all but it's lil bit expensive
Sharon C.
Grand Falls Windsor, NL
I have used this foundation for years, it’s a fantastic product. It offers a lot of coverage but isn’t heavy on your skin. The finish is dewy and has a natural look.
Remy F.
edmonton, AB
I cannot stand this foundation. You ask me why? Well. Does it look AMAZINGLY FLAWLESS right after applying? Yes. Does it stay like that? NO. This foundation oxidizes and changes colors throughout the day, that's if it doesn't slide off your face within the first hour of wearing it... with primer, without primer, I even started trying it without moisturizing- absolutely nothing on my skin and tried setting it with everything under the sun... It's HORRIBLE. It stinks. Color choice is very limited to begin with then it gets even worse because it changes on you throughout the day, it burnt my skin so bad as well.... every time I had applied it, almost like a rubbing -alcohol drenched Oxy or Clearsil Pad.... It transfers onto everything and even tends to F up my mascara somehow and make it smudge throughout the day even though this has not and still hasn't been happening to me with any other foundations... Anyways, if I go to you-know-where instead of heaven; then Lucifer will have this waiting for me to have to wear down there for the rest of eternity even though I already looked like he(ll).... as if I sat way to close to the bonfire and had a few too many drinks an hour after every time I ever applied this foundation! Hot Mess.
Lucia P.
North York , AL
This is the most amazing foundation I have used! I remember I purchased this even though it was expensive, the most expensive one I bought till today, when I was suffering from moderate acne in my mid teens. It covered the redness amazingly and just had a really high coverage. The only cons is that the packaging is small. I'm guessing people who look for really high coverage products like this one have lots of area to cover, so it would be amazing if it came in a bigger amount.
Kim C.
London, Ontario
There are tones and tones of foundations out there, and each one is always going to work differently on everyone. However, if you suffer from problem skin, this foundation is a life savor. This product actually helps your skin while giving you a beautiful high coverage at the same time. Helpful to mild & moderate skin imperfections: dark circles, uneven skin tone, redness, acne, burns, vitiligo, angioma, blotchiness and rosacea, pigmentation disorders and post-operative lesions. This foundation also lasts 16 hours, being sweat and sebum resistant. Truly a must have!
Lauren B.
My absolute go to foundation, I preach to this every person I come across. Although the shades may not be perfect for everybody, Fortunately there perfect for me and my skin tone. It has obe of the best coverage I have ever come across, whilst using so little product. I also have very dry skin but my skin almost feels moisturized after using this foundation. Brilliant love it and will continue to use it until the world has run out!
diana r.
littlehampton
Best foundation I have ever used. even though there isn't a range of shades of this foundation I am happy with this shade. it covers everything on my face and gives me a really nice finish since my skin type can be really confusing. would be better if it was more suitable for my oily skin as it wears off during the day really easily but I absolutely adore this foundation and will definitely be buying more.