Vitchy Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation SPF 35 Sunscreen 30ml - 15 Opal uploaded by Danielle B.

BY VITCHY

Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used this all over my face but when my lighter weight bases (BB creams or moisturizers) need a punch of coverage I like to add a bit of this. It's very smooth and has a ton of coverage. I've also liked this alone over a spot and it's a stellar light weight concealer
adina o.
Elmira, NY
this is by far the best cover up i have ever recieved and used i have never recieved as many compliments as i have while wearing a product as i did vichy i would use only vichy if i had the funds so i only use it on special occasions or photos now but again let me say this THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED !!!! ID RECOMEND IT TO EVERYONE !
Remy F.
Sherwood Park, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stand this foundation. You ask me why? Well. Does it look AMAZINGLY FLAWLESS right after applying? Yes. Does it stay like that? NO. This foundation oxidizes and changes colors throughout the day, that's if it doesn't slide off your face within the first hour of wearing it... with primer, without primer, I even started trying it without moisturizing- absolutely nothing on my skin and tried setting it with everything under the sun... It's HORRIBLE. It stinks. Color choice is very limited to begin with then it gets even worse because it changes on you throughout the day, it burnt my skin so bad as well.... every time I had applied it, almost like a rubbing -alcohol drenched Oxy or Clearsil Pad.... It transfers onto everything and even tends to F up my mascara somehow and make it smudge throughout the day even though this has not and still hasn't been happening to me with any other foundations... Anyways, if I go to you-know-where instead of heaven; then Lucifer will have this waiting for me to have to wear down there for the rest of eternity even though I already looked like he(ll).... as if I sat way to close to the bonfire and had a few too many drinks an hour after every time I ever applied this foundation! Hot Mess.
Lucia P.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing foundation I have used! I remember I purchased this even though it was expensive, the most expensive one I bought till today, when I was suffering from moderate acne in my mid teens. It covered the redness amazingly and just had a really high coverage. The only cons is that the packaging is small. I'm guessing people who look for really high coverage products like this one have lots of area to cover, so it would be amazing if it came in a bigger amount.
Tegan A.
Canada
The only negative thing I have to say about this foundation is there are not very many shades but thankfully I found one that perfectly matches my skin tone. I have very sensitive skin and often break out with almost every face product I've tried. This foundation has great coverage and I highly recommend it!
Joannie M.
Terrebonne, Quebec, QC
Negative: only come in about 5 shades
BUT this product its the fullest coverage of any foundation I've ever tried its works very well
Tracey H.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My skin has reddish undertones, so finding a foundation that covers well is hard. This one does a good job, Wish it came in more colors though.
Tatiana  S.
Bogotá D.C, Bogotá D.C
Es un buen producto le da a tu piel el tono deseado y te hace ver muy linda ya que te brinda frescura y perfecciona tu rostro
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Love love love. Full coverage and perfect! I couldn't explain in words how great this foundation is.
diana r.
littlehampton
Best foundation I have ever used. even though there isn't a range of shades of this foundation I am happy with this shade. it covers everything on my face and gives me a really nice finish since my skin type can be really confusing. would be better if it was more suitable for my oily skin as it wears off during the day really easily but I absolutely adore this foundation and will definitely be buying more.