GroceryBakeryVitaTops
Muffin Tops Chocolate Chip - 4 CT

VitaTops Muffin Tops Chocolate Chip - 4 CT

by VitaTops

Vitalicious® VitaTops® Chocolate Chip.
New!
Vital nutrition, delicious taste.
100 calories.
All natural.
4g protein.
1.5g fat, 2% DV.
8g fiber, 32% DV.
Guilt-free chocolate fix.
Part of a heart healthy diet.
Diets rich in whole grain and other plant foods, and that are low in total fat, low in saturated fat, and low in cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
4 muffin tops.
2 oz each.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VitaTops Muffin Tops Chocolate Chip - 4 CT!
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
These are GREAT!!! I put them in my toaster oven and bake them for about 3 minutes at 350 and then I toast them as directed. I make the edges crisp. They are SO GOOD. They taste just like a fresh baked muffin. I love this for when I am really craving something sweet like a cookie or something similar. only 120 calories helps me stay on track and satisfy my cravings!
Cassie B.
Blackwood
So yummy ! I love that they have extra protein and hidden vegetables. My two year old eats these and doesn’t notice a difference
Nicole L.
I was surprised, these were actually pretty good.  I overcooked and burned them the first time I tried them in the microwave, so be careful!  If you let them defrost out of the fridge for a little bit, the texture gets really soft.  The flavor is good.  They're supposed to be healthy, but the manufacturer should make full-sized muffins.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
1,008 reviews
They are not the most delicious tasting muffins in the world, and they’re not super healthy either (just because something is low cal or low fat doesn’t make it healthy) but it’s good they have some protein and fiber!

Looking for your answer?