BY VITANICA #67 in Lactation Support

LactationBlend by Vitanica 60 Capsule LactationBlendTM - Nursing Support This formulation takes advantage of the decades and centuries of experience women have with galactogue herbs as well as modern clinical research in the use of natural therapies to aid in the function of nursing. see more...

• I was wondering if this really worked I quit breastfeeding when s...2 Answers
  • Does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I tried everything to help boost my milk supply. I was starting to get very discouraged until I found this! Within two, or three days it helped my supply by s much.i don't take anything else but this. If your having a hard time keep up with your little ones demand I would give this a try. The ingredients are safe and the best you and your little one can take. I highly recommend it and the price isn't to bad for the miracle it can give you!!!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
I took these while I was breastfeeding and have passed them along to my mommy friends. I took these in addition to my postnatal vitamins and didn't have any problems with milk supply. My supply was always great and my breastfeeding experience was outstanding
Alyssa L.
Over the years I have tried many different octagon supports, this would would take in the top ten for sure. I, however, think it's a little on the spendy side.
gilbert o.
This product helped me out so much. I love it and i reccomend it for anyone and everyone!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I was wondering if this really worked I quit breastfeeding when she was five months because I started drying up please tell me if this works so I'll know if I need to use it with my other child when I do have one any insight on this would be extremely helpful
Erica M.