Vitanherbs Brand Vitanherbs Coconut Oil, Organic & Extra Virgin 3000 Mg, 90 Softgels (Total 180 Softgles in 2 Bottles)

BY VITANHERBS BRAND

• Does anyone know the main benefits of taking a coconut oil pill daily?20 Answers
  • What are these for?14 Answers
  • How big are they? Do they smell or have a weird after test? Where c...7 Answers
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I usually add organic coconut oil to my morning smoothie, but if I'm running late, I'll take 2 of these with the rest of my supplements-it's a MUST for anyone with an autoimmune disorder because it promotes faster healing, better cell turnover, and acts as an antimicrobial! Amazing stuff.
chelsa P.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
This product is so good for you but i would just use coconut oil (organic) and put it in something i drink instead of buying these monthly
riss l.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This really helped me out off my baby weight. Its a product that works wonders. I will always love my coconut oil
krizia a.
krizia a.
Wellness Guru Expert
Helps with weight helps your metabolism gives u energy and not bad to take very health for all ages really
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Coconut oil has recently been proven effective in combating Alzheimers disease as well as multiple heart complications and assists in clearer vasculature. Its important as with any supplement to consult your doctor before use. I use these and it assists in keeping my skin clear as an added bonus!
Kat A.
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great! Coconut oil is very good for you! I like taking the pill form , versus using it from a jar. These are easy to take and very convenient. I recommend these! They are soft gel so they go down really easy!
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Coconut oil is so good for you and your body! The pill form is soft gels and are easy to swallow! I'd recommend these to anyone! They help with the immune system and much much more!
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Coconut oil is one amazing gift to the human body! It acts as an all natural antibiotic, is great for your hair s in and nails, helps bone and joint health and more! This is a great way to just start your body for greatness.
Daviontea B.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I so love this supplement it works really well I'm all out of a now so that's the only sad part I do recommend that you go out and get it!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Just recently started using this and I must say I have already noticed a difference. My hair has started to become super shiny and it is very inexpensive. I would highly recommend trying this.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
Does anyone know the main benefits of taking a coconut oil pill daily?
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
Can I use this for cooking too?
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
What are these for?
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
How big are they? Do they smell or have a weird after test? Where can I find them?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else loves coconut oil?